S&S| take a minute.

Nori Samuels

Nori Samuels

We're finally moved into our house and I am in love. All of this space, no more being crammed and uncomfortable, I'm so excited. Chris and I took today and tomorrow off just to get everything unpacked. Living out of boxes is super annoying so it's time to get everything organized. I was currently focusing on the kitchen, while Chris was putting together stuff that we had to break down.

The past two weeks we've been really distant. A lot of stressful shit has been going on. This case were working on, packing up and moving, Chris trying get the stuff he has in Jersey shipped here, my annoying boss. It's like we can't catch a break. We have two seconds of peace before we're arguing again and it's really bothering me because that's not how we usually operate. We barely argued before, but now it's like we can't stand the sight of each other.

The doorbell rang and I wasn't kind of happy. That means I can get away from packing for a while. Hurrying over to the door I opened it. A delivery guy stood there. "Hello, I'm looking for Christopher Brown." He said.

"One second." I walked away and went into the living room. "A delivery guy is here for you."

He didn't say anything, just sat down his screwdriver then went to the door. I headed back in the kitchen to finish what I was doing. I watched as the truck backed into our driveway, then the back was opened. You could see all of his bikes and his old beds that I left behind. Chris climbed on the truck and started getting everything off.

He and the delivery guy brought in the beds and took them to our guest rooms. I put down the dish I had and went outside. I've been missing his bikes. We never got a chance to ride together. Chris and the guy came outside and Chris signed some papers. Once the truck left, I expected him to go inside but he walked over to me. "I've missed my babies." He had a huge smile on his face.

"I know. You promised you'd let me ride."

"I didn't know you were for real, I thought that was just your way of flirting and I thought you were mainly talking about my dick and not the bike."

"It was about 80/20."

"What was 80?"

"What do you think?" I smirked and he laughed.

"So you don't know how to ride this bike?"

"I do."

"For some reason I don't believe you. I can't imagine you on a ATV or motorcycle."

"I can show you better than I can tell you."

"Alright, how about we go get cleaned up then go for a ride."

"Let's go." I headed back inside the house and up to our room. Rummaging through through the clothes that I had unpacked, I found what was most comfortable then went into the bathroom. Thankfully, Harlee is with Erin so we can enjoy this moment. I love my baby but I'm happy that I grew comfortable with her being with her god mommy. I never knew how much I needed a break until I got one.