Compilations- Multi-Draft Dump

Tendershipping

3rd Person

Bakura floated behind his Yadonushi feeling bored- as per usual. The pharaoh had won, and he had lost. That was all there was to it. Except for the burning hatred he felt for the yami, all plans of world domination were gone...for the most part. They only came back when some poor unsuspecting idiot messed with his hikari. His.

Ryou felt a ripple wave of possessiveness behind him. Confused, he turned around to see him yami eminnating, what looked like to be pure darkness. Luckily, he was used to this and quietly called out to the other to snap him out of whatever he was doing.

"Spirit?" His head snapped up and for a long time,(or so it felt) they were just staring at each other.

"What, Yadonushi?"

"Are... you alright?"

"What have we discussed about my well-being?"

"Right. Sorry." Ryou whispered, careful to take heed to the darker's tone.

They had a pretty big set of rules, strictly for each other. Ryou's set for Bakura to listen to him, if it involves violence, and generally took care of him or his friends getting hurt. While, the yami's mainly protected his past from the light by not letting him pester him about it, but also kept him from asking him about his health, feelings, or actions. Very secluded from compassion, he made sure. Although, if Bakura was being honest, his Yanushi was determined to pester him at times despite the precautions.

Looking away from his yami, Ryou trudged towards his school. The sky was a dark grey, threatening to pour down water on the world. Both albino's were lost in their own thoughts, and both were- coinsidentionally- thinking about each other. Ryou did so cautiously, and came up with the excuse of "I was thinking about why you still chose to stay with me, even though you could've went to the afterlife.", in a way, he was still incredibly paranoid of the spirit finding out that he was developing a growing affection towards him. He was already extremely possessive over his well-being, and the excuse of "I need this body more than you." slowly turned into "A good thief takes care of the precious possessions he owns". That was what made Ryou flustered.

A light flash of thunder echoed loudly, but gently in the distance and before Ryou knew it, it was pouring.

"Looks like my prediction was correct Yadonushi." Jeered the spirit behind him. Ryou ignored him. His heart hurt, his head hurt, and he was generally tired. Bakura felt this and made a quick comment about how it was such a pity that he didn't bring an umbrella, before falling silent again, floating around his Landlord as if he were an exotic species at a zoo.

Ryou simply replied with an "I don't mind", and let the rain pour down his now soaked, sparkling hair. The water clearly made him uncomfortable, even though he said nothing of it. His yami knew him too well. They walked in silence until they reached the school, and much to the smaller's dismay, there was a sign that read in bold letters: Closed due to upcoming flood.

Bakura could feel his Hikari's exasperation when he saw the sign, and even more when he checked the school website. He almost smirked when he saw Ryou take a deep breath and rub his hands all over his face, soaking his eyelashes and eyebrows in the process. Water dripped from his hair and Bakura absentmindedly twined the strand around his finger in curiosity. He usually could touch other things that weren't his Yadonushi, so could he touch the rain water?

The answer was yes, but having a quiet hitch in Ryou's breath was a plus.

"Y-yami?"

"Yes, Yadonushi?"

"We have to go."

"And I can't continue while you walk?" At this Ryou's swallowed, and he forced his body to move forward.