Possessive- Future Vian x Vian #2

V x Vian- Jealousy/ Possessive

(Forgot that people are inklings except that they have actual hair, just the color of their usual tentacles. Example: Vian has soft "kitten" hair, that's a gentle lavender. V had dark purple almost dark violet hair that used to be in the same style as Vian's but now sits covering half his face like a true emo-but when he gets angry it turns spiked.)

Vian's Prov.

It's not that I see V as a person who doesn't care about relationships, but for the most part...he's never really shown it. You would think it would be because he wouldn't want people knowing but he's the one that told Marina, Pearl, and Bridgett. Although Bridgett didn't seem phased at all, and I swear it's because she's actually more forgiving than me about him. I'll never understand how she's so chill about it. What I do know about V is that he's extremely possessive. Almost as much with sweets as with me. He'd only show it when we were alone of course but either way. Extremely possessive. I don't mind, but he does like to use it to his advantage when he wants to get me intimidated. Call me his and claw through my hair the way he knows I like it...

Anyway, Pearl had to host a party -more elaborately a meet-and-greet of the two popular popstars- and agreed that it would be held at her house. Of course, this meant a tour of the mansion as well. V's room would be too much of a hassle to try and get the crowd to avoid, so they (Read "I") convinced V to throw on a suit and act as an "esteemed guest". (V snorted at that) We set up and tried as best we could to decorate our rooms for show. V did not take kindly to his room being showed off since he spent most of his time in there, but, didn't yell because he's an actual decent person- although Marina won't believe me however many times, I tell her.

We planned to address everyone that came in and gather them in the ballroom (Yeah, a ballroom...V and I used it before...you know...to dance- I mean- to see if the sound works...) After that, we would give a tour and give signatures. We hired a bunch of Jellyfishes to make food and then you could get what you want from the buffet!

And I guess that leads up to know... The gathering was great! Fun, and simple. The tour however was a little unnerving, I was considered a celebrity after all. So, maybe that's why there was one Inkling that kept trying to get close to me. Bridgett did not like her. V had to pull her aside and snap at her to not get in guests faces. We continued and nothing seemed right anymore. Marina and Pearl showed the audience how normal our lives, just like theirs. The girl made a show of explaining how wonderous her life was, and I could tell she was just trying to impress me. I wasn't blind. Maybe in V's eyes I was. Probably.

By the time the tour ended, I was so tired of going along with the girl's bragging. When it was time for food, I apologized and made the excuse to go to the bathroom and practically ran to the corner of the huge ballroom. There were almost eight hundred inklings in the room, so I just headed for the corner of the room and prayed that the girl wasn't too hurt by my actions. I may love social interactions but even she was a little to much for me. She could tell I was uncomfortable with how much she was saying she was better than V.

Oh yes! Did I mention she hated V? Like, more than Marina. She wanted to murder him. It was really uncomfortable to listen to her go on and on about how she was still fuming that he was still alive out there somewhere. I leaned on the wall and shoved my hands in my pockets wondering where V was. Out of the corner of my eye I caught Bridgett's gaze across the room, and I tried to signal for her to help me somehow when I saw the girl before walk up to me and lean on my shoulder. "Sooooo" She slurred "Lookin' good- No. Great! Hot stuff". I jerked away in shock. "E-excuse me?" I reply still thinking the nerve that this girl has. "You heard me" She says deliriously. "How about we ditch this party and have some fun upstairs?" She tried to grab my hand and I push her away. "One, I don't even know who you are. Two, I'm already interested in someone and three, that's violation of personal space!" I say trying very hard to fight the urge of raising my voice. "The name's Karen but you can call me Mistress if you like." She hovered close to my face and I quickly loop around her as she luges for me again, so that the crowd is behind me.