Cafe- Future Vian x Vian- Part 5

(This is kind of like a different storyline then from the videos that Vian makes. So, the recent video he uploaded won't be counted in the lore of this story.)

A wave of uncertainty washes over me. What if I can't convince him? What will Marina think? Is he going to hurt me? Can I even talk?... V's voice hits me coldly.

"I certainly don't think you interrupted this argument for nothing, now did you. What?". This confuses me even more. He's giving me a chance? I quickly force out an eligible sentence.

"Please... Stop" He immediately answers back with a harsh

"If you interrupted this, to ask us to stop then I pretty sure you're out of you fucking mind" My mind gets flashbacks to all the times he was angry, when he was stuck in the other dimension...and when he escaped. I feel my body sway back and forth at the unbelievable anger that radiates off him when he's frustrated. Swirling thoughts make it hard to concentrate...Especially one that says that I should kiss him. V and Marina turned back to their argument and I'm at a loss for what to do. So, instead I crawl back into V's lap and block out all the noise from their yelling. Why...Why is he never happy? I flinch when I feel V raise his hand. But I don't feel the pain of a hit to the head come after. I'm to scared to raise my head so I just hope that I can ask what happened when this blows over. Then, I hear something that really confuses me.

"Fine, you win...Vian, get the fuck off of me before I make you" I scramble off of him scared for my life. Marina catches my hand and drags me out of his room. As we leave, I see his face and I couldn't believe it. He really gave up. His magenta eyes dulled down to a grayish pinkish. His arms crossed over his chest and his hands were tight in fists shaking. From anger, I guess. The last thing I hear him say was

"Don't any of you dare to come back". I felt my heart break from his tone of voice. It was a desperate attempt to act angry and knowing myself he's hurt. Very hurt.

Four Days Pass

(Still Vian's prov.)

I giggle excitedly as I join another ranked lobby. Making sure I have my Kensa Splattershot Pro, I clutch the trigger. The camera I use to film videos follows me floating in the air.

"Sooooo, how are you guys?" I ask casually, letting a laugh enter my voice. An awkward silence fills the air and I quickly say

"Yeah, me too man... me too." A few seconds pass and I laugh as the sign that says looking for team players lights up with the word 'READY'. The platform that I'm standing on rises up and lifts me into the spawn point area with three other people. I yell out a 'Booyah' and the rest of the team responds enthusiastically as we rush to the Rainmaker. Swimming through the ink I commentate on a few things to the camera recording.

"So, again, I'm doing another ranked video for you guys...BUT! Um...there are no buts." I laugh splatting a blaster from the usual sniper spot on sturgeon shipyard.

"Just a normal ranked video". The Rainmaker shield explodes, and I maneuver around it in order to steal the Rainmaker from the other team. I never really got the time to admire the beauty of the Rainmaker shield. When it breaks open, sure you get splatted if the other team broke it, but if your team breaks it... It's astonishing. A wave of ink explodes over you and it's like breaking a giant ink balloon. Being swallowed in a wave of water in Salmon Run has the same sort of feeling, except when you drown you feel suffocated, this is like getting a fresh gulp of oxygen. It's a sense of accomplishment to see you, your team's ink being the dominant one. Seeing it cover the battlefield is satisfying to say the least. I talk about how people really underestimate how beautiful some battles are to the camera while I fire away shots to the opposing team. After pushing the Rainmaker to 15 I get splatted by a Hero Charger. I sigh in frustration but the feeling of losing the Rainmaker quickly passes as I respawn. I pause of a second and ask the camera if I should super-jump. After taking a look at the map and seeing that three out of four people are respawning, I giggle and say gleefully

"Let's go jump to the moon!" I select Lunatik as my super-jump and let the natural instinct to jump take over. I laugh as I take off soaring into the air. The air running through my hair reminded me of how 'gentle' V was to me when there was that thunderstorm. He may have still cursed and yelled, but I think that he understood what situation I was in. As soon as I land, I throw a bomb in front of me, just in case someone was fighting Luna. I explodes and the message 'Splatted >:3'. I laugh loudly at the username and continue to walk on the grates to support my team. The other team broke the Rainmaker shield and that splatted Rush and Adde.

"Okay guys! It's up to me and Lunaaaaaa?" I stretch out Luna's name due to the fact that someone was trying to splat me. Specifically, the blaster I took out earlier. I let Luna take care of the other one who wasn't going for the Rainmaker. Speaking of the Rainmaker, I throw a Splat bomb at it to stop whoever is going for it and then shoot at the Blaster, so he lands in my ink. I quickly swim behind him and then splat him. I sigh in relief as I see my team splat the other two shooters and dunk the Rainmaker on the podium.

"Whew! That was exhilarating" I tell the camera. I reach up and hit the pause button on the camera and have it float to me to save the footage. I giggle when I see that I've been recording for an hour and fourteen minutes. (He played other games before this for three separate videos.)

"V would yell at me for that one..." I murmur. He would say that I'm putting too much effort into three different videos. I debate whether I should play one last game just for fun but quickly decide against it when I feel a blush crawling it's way up my face. I groan in frustration realizing that it's because I was thinking about V again. I tuck away my Splattershot Pro in my inventory and skip out of the lobby eager to get to the café. It's my basic routine to go get a cup of tea and a sweet pastry after my recording sessions. It's pretty relaxing... Pushing open the door I greet the jellyfish that usually served me food until I moved in with Marina, Pearl, and Bridgett.

"Hey Breede!" I say softly. The energy from battling in Ranked for more than an hour is slowly leaving my system leaving me with a calm relaxed mindset.

"Hello Vian! I'm guessing you would like the usual?" Breede replies eager to serve his only customer.

"Yes...Actually, can I also buy an extra pastry?" The words roll off my tongue without me even realizing. Breede, even more excited hurries over to his desk counter to pick out the additional pastry.

"Of course! Which one would you like?" I think about it for a second. Why am I buying another one?

"The Dark Chocolate Muffin please."

"That would be to go?"

"Yes." Breede gently takes the muffin, puts it in a box and hands it to me before quickly hurrying off to fetch my usual order for him. Taking the box and sitting down I begin to ponder why I would buy a Dark Chocolate Muffin. After easily a couple of seconds I realised that my mind was drifting off to V again. I lightly blush when I further realise that that was the reason I bought the muffin. V likes Dark Chocolate more than any food in the world (except for grilled sandwiches of course). Breede gets back from retrieving my Vanilla Trifle and Blueberry tea and interrupts my thoughts.

"Your order?" He asks. I jolt at the sound of his voice and shake off any goosebumps I got from thinking about how pleased V would be if I gave it to him.

"Y-yes, thank you Breede." I say as I pull out my wallet and hand him 50 gold.

"Oh, you're too kind! It is my pleasure!" He says gleefully and skips off to -I assume- make replacements for the three things I just ordered. I see the clouds slowly turn grey as I sip my tea and eat my Trifle. I never knew that V draws but he does it so accurately. The gradients and sudden change of colors from pure white to ivory to light grey to a mix of grey with black. The sun was still trying to fight its way through the suffocating number of clouds, but it only meekly managed to shine out a few stray rays of light, just the way V drew it to be... I quickly finish what I had left and grab the box, reminded that if it's going to rain, I should be at the house. I hastily thank Breede again as I catch the faint echo of thunder in the distance. I flinch and run across the pavement outside to reach Marina and Pearl's mansion. The air swirling around me turns a frigid cold and I try my hardest not to violently tremble at the sound of more thunder. By the time I reached the house, a light drizzle began, and I was terrified. Trying to keep a steady mind while water droplets pelt down your back isn't easy, but I managed to open the door and stumble in.

-(If any of you got theBreede River Jellyfish reference I applaud you for knowing your jellyfish.)