Spooky Scary Urchin- Future Vian x Vian- #3

3rd person

{Head cannon- That V is generally known as Future Vian, but is actually just someone who is very similar to Vian, and happens to look like a darker version of him}

Vian was streaming. That was all there was to it. He never had the inkling gene for getting tired. Or at least that's what he kept telling himself. He had laughed, yawned, played, yawned some more, yelled, yawned for the twentieth time, and almost cursed himself in frustration. In the fleeting moments of affection V gave him, he had yawned before and the taller {V is taller in this =.=} told him that he looked like a kitten. They then had an intense debate, in which V won. (Obviously)

Vian was streaming a horror game, it was splataween after all. In the spirit of all of his fans wanting him to endure litteral torture, he agreed to turn on his face camera, and have them react to his, reaction to playing Shadows of Confusion. {I made this game up, it's supposed to be a really gory horror game that takes place with the protagonist exploring different buildings, and getting jumped by monsters from the dead, all controlled by a necromancer.} Everyone on his stream knew that he had a pretty big capacity for horror, and gore together. So, when he jumped when the first jumpscare came to him, it was already pretty bad.

The stream bombarded him with constant reminders that he could stop playing if he wanted to and Vian politely rejected the suggestions. His eyes were trained on the screen in front of him and suddenly a monster jumped out from one of the corridors in the castle he was in, and Vian jolted again. The monster was purely made of flesh and organs. No bones, no skin. And it scared Vian to the core. Usually, the blood dripping off it as it started towards him wouldn't bother him in the slightest, but after sitting through the game for almost an hour and a half, it was hard to shake the fear off by simply making a joke.

The monster had no immediate face, until Vian saw two eyeballs floating up it's flesh to its "head". More blood pouring out of it's served stomach and liver as it drew closer. Vian, was close to shaking. Quickly maneuvering his character to a hidden hallway, that seemed to be safe, he paused the game, and turned to his chat to read it a little. Reading it was sort of like having an excuse to take a breather and to not anticipate a jumpscare for once.

The chat was how it always was, filled with heart, jokes, and warnings as to if he had more than one energy drink, or one at all. He had told the stream to not worry about the energy drink problem, but never gave them a number. (He had five over the course of the night so far.) Continuing on, he answered more questions the chat had for him; most of them asking "How's Bridgett?" or "What happened to Future Vian? Do you hate him?".

Vian laughed softly at the mention of V and the theme of the horror game in front of him seemed to almost melt away. He closed his eyes and thought about whether he should tell his fans that they kept V with them. Usually it shocked people, like it did with that Karen inkling. (V didn't trust me to go to anymore parties for a while, and he told Vian that if there's one thing Marina and he could agree with, it was that Vian was going to stay home for any upcoming events for sometime.) Most of his fans, he knew, were a little different than most people though. They always came to accept his decisions; he guesses it was because they were generally nice people, although V always told him it was because of his personality.

After pondering for a few minutes and letting his moderators on his stream chat take care of the ones spamming for Vian to friend them, (So much for his fans being supportive, he did say most of them.) decided that he would tell them that V was staying with them after all. The news shocked the stream for a few seconds, before it exploded with lots of new questions sprouting from the one that had been answered. Vian simply laughed softly and tried to provide them with as much information as he possibly could, while ignoring the fact that they're dating, and that V only really talks to him. The details he shared were -of course- only going off of what V had been doing since he got there. Which was sitting in his room, and edit videos. (Vian discovered later that V had been eating only when they're not around, and only taking the smallest portion of food possible as for them to not notice.)

He resumed the game and smiled apologetically at his stream when they asked him to share more. "Sorry guys, he mostly stays in his room anyways." He uttered quietly. A sudden spike of musical tension caught his attention and when his gaze turned back to the screen he screamed.

On his screen was a cross between a zombie, a little girl, and a fox. It was an abomination, and if Vian wan't caught so off guard, he would make fun of it and say that this is what furries had been creating in their laboratories. She was laughing and before Vian could move his character his screen changed to one of her biting off his head, plucking out his eyes and sowing them back in with button instead as his game over screen. The next few minutes were spent in silence. Vian was straining to keep his imagination in check while also trying to keep the ripples of anxiety that someone would wake up. It was 1 in the morning, or at least, according to the clock sitting on Vian's desk. A little more time passed, and the chat slowly started up, asking if he was okay, and if he needed a break, to which Vian simply shook his head, laughed nervously, and said it was just late, so he was a little on edge.

And then the door opened quietly, and everything Vian said went to hell because the poor urchin jumped out of his chair and yelped so loudly, someone would actually think someone was trying to hurt him. A dark figure walked into the pitch black room, and dragged Vian back into the view of the camera.

"You. Are. An. Idiot." V growled out. At the sound of V's voice, Vian's head snapped up, and immediately flinched away. "V" He breathed out.

Usually, he would be scared, but when V gets angry his voice seemed to drop to almost a whisper, before gaining the usual threatening tone he usually held. V sighed a very long sigh, before turning to the clock, and then moving Vian to sit on his lap. Burying his face in Vian's soft hair he quietly muttered, "Do you even know how fucking late it is?". Vian's face was a soft pink at the action, but responded with a small quiver in his voice,

"12:00?"

"Try again" Vian's breath hitched. V was breathing on his neck.

"1:00?"

"One more hour"

"... Two?"

The grip on Vian's hips tightened. "Yep". The startled Urchin risked a look at his stream, and they were not helping he flustered and a little scary situation he was in. Especially with all the "OMG They're SO cute." or "Awwww, V cares about his urchin :'3". Vian shifted to reach for the stream to turn it off, but was stopped by V who explained that if he ever catches Vian doing something stupid like this again, he's going to tell Marina, and she'll take his whole computer, which Vian did not want. Vian, agreed to not stay up late, (Which he didn't plan on keeping anytime soon) and then proceeded to close the stream.

"V?"

"What?"

"Can I get off?"

V kissed him. Out of the blue. For no reason. Vian's mind half exploded, (The other half was yelling at him to kiss back) and fell apart as soon as V's hand reached his hair.

Hand through his hair, combing rhythmically, raking his scalp and occasionally tugging on strands. The other hand went straight for his cheek and stayed there, sometimes helping him guide his head. Vian couldn't really thin straight, but his mind was coherent enough to let his own hands clutch onto V's arm at the last second to avoid sliding off him. They were still on his chair after all. A little bit of more kissing and V finally whispered, "Now you can fucking go.". But Vian didn't move. In fact, he didn't even respond. He just stayed there on V's lap until the sun came up. And the other let him.

--