3. Thank You Alpha

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Are you gonna shift?" Jungkook asked you with a friendly smile on his face.

"I'm gonna try." You said to him.

"You can do it!" He said, cheering you on as both Namjoon and Jin brushed against your ankles.

You turned around and faced the open space of the forest that was in front of you. You took a deep breath and started running, you closed your eyes and focused all your energy into the wolf inside you. You jumped high into the air, instantly shifting into the wolf you are.

You felt proud of yourself as you took in the stronger smell of the forest. You heard someone clapping behind you and you turned around, running back to Jungkook.

"Good job!" He smiled at you as he softly patted your beautiful white fur.

Your wolf was smaller compared to Namjoons and Jins, you had fur that was as white as snow and your eyes were an ocean blue, indicating that your an omega, better known as a lone wolf.

Jungkook did the same as you, he ran and jumped high into the sky, becoming a wolf like the rest of you. His wolf was much bigger than yours and a little bigger than Namjoons and Jins, he had Black fur and his eyes were a blood red color.

The wolves in front of you turned around and faced you, since they couldn't link their minds with yours and speak to you they simply nodded their heads towards the forest.

You nodded your head, indicating you understood exactly what they were saying. All three wolves turned around and started running, with you following them.

As they were running you noticed that on each of their backs a streak of white was present, you didn't really know what that meant since you were never in a pack, so you took a mental note to ask about it later.

After some time running you started to see a faint light in the distance. This excited you and you started to subconsciously run even faster, passing the boys who started to run faster to catch up to you.

Soon you reached your small cozy cabin and shifted back to your human form, quickly running inside to throw on an oversized hoodie that you always left out for emergencies.

When a wolf shifts back to their human form, of course their clothes are gone but luckily their undergarments were still there. You didn't know how that worked but you didn't complain about it at all.

You ran back outside to see three wolves standing in front of your house.

"You guys can come in!" You said excitedly as you jumped up a little from excitement.

Jungkook couldn't help but notice how cute you looked when you were excited.

The three men shifted back to their human forms and you instantly motioned for them to come inside your warm cabin since they were only in their boxers.

You gave each of them a blanket to cover themselves in. "I'm sorry I didn't even think about what you guys would wear." You said apologetically.

"Don't worry about it Y/N." Jin said to you with a warm smile as the others nodded their heads with smiles on their faces.

"How'd you find this place?" Jungkook asked you as he looked around the living room that was connected to your room, kitchen, and bathroom.

"I'm not so sure, I kinda just stumbled upon it and went inside, no one has ever came here so I kinda just stayed." You said to him as you grabbed a big bag and started packing your clothes.

You didn't have many different clothing items, most of them were plain hoodies, two tee shirts some jeans and leggings and a few pairs of shorts, you owned two pairs of plain black sneakers and three sets of undergarments. You'd always wash all of your clothes every two to three days.