Volterra.

Arana pov.
It's so cute when ever Shira would sleep, she would sometime look like a little kitten.

We've landed in Italy, and it was time to go. I genlty shook Shira awake." Honey raise and shine." I said." W-what?" Shira said." Wake up sweetie, we're in Italy." I said. Right after I said that, Shira sat up quickly and sat still, wich I could tell, she got a headrush."Are you ok sweetie?" I ask." Yyyeah I'm good." She said. I giggled at her answer.

After Shira and I got dressed, we left the plane, Marcus was talking with the pilot.

Shira pov.
Mom and I met up with dad who was talking to the pilot." There's my little minx. Marcus said. Dad picked me up and spung me around." Hey daddy." I said wrapping my arm around his neck." Did you sleep well?" Marcus ask. I nodded." Good." Marcus said. Dad placed me back on my feet.

We walked through the airport looking for a restaurant, we eventually found one, though dad didn't join us, cause again, vampire... so yyyeah.

I still felt rather tired. I think I got that thing that people get after a long flight.

Mom and I finished our meal and went to the parking lot where dad was waiting for us, wich saved us a lot of time, so that we don't need to mingle with a airport full of humans.

After mom and I got in the car, Snowflake was with me in the back seat." Does uncle Aro and uncle Caius know about Snowflake daddy?" I ask." Yes my child it wasn't easy to explain to them. Especially with going on abouts dogs and how much they recky." Marcus said. I giggled.

I was watching the farming fields fly by the window, dad did tell me what I can expect Italy to look like. But he didn't say it's this beautiful!" Do you like it here her so far my child?" Marcus ask. I nodded." It's amazing daddy." I said. Dad chuckled at my response." How far are we daddy?" I ask." Oh we're not far from it my dear.

From the gangle we were, I could see a beautiful city on a hill." Here we are my dear." Marcus said. I stared at it with amazement." This is so cool!" I squalid. Dad laughed at my reaction. "Welcome to Volterra my child." Marcus said. We were now go to a beautiful castle with a cloak tower on top of it." Is this where we live!?" I ask." Yes Shira." Marcus chuckled. We parke in front of the castle, where a blonde girl was standing by door, mom claimed out of the car." Hey Jane." Arana said. Mom went and hugged the blonde girl, I do feel like I've seen her before." Hello Arana. I'm so glad you're back, it's been rather quiet without you." Jane said. Mom giggled and moshened me over.

I went closer and stod next my mom. The blonde girl kneeled down to my size." My. Shira is you?" The girl ask. I nodded shyly." Your father wasn't kidding when he said you're growing fast." She said. I giggled." Aunt Jane right?" I ask shyly." That's right dear." Jane said. I was pretty nervous about the idea that this is my new home. Dad stroked my head to asure me that I don't need to be nervous.

Two men came walking towards us. One with black long hair, most probably upto my dad's shoulder, he had the most creepiest smile I've ever seen. The other one was a bit taller, and he had blonde hair too, his hair went up to his shoulder.

"Arana, how wonderful to have you back my dear." The one with black hair said." Hey Aro, it's nice to see you too." Arana said I looked up at the man and he looked back at me." This must be little Shira. Hello little one." Aro said." Hi." I replied. Aro held his hand out to me, I thought it was weird, but I toke his hand anyways. I looked at my dad, who looked rather worried of what uncle Aro could see, like uncle Aro might see me with the wolves. But I was able to hide him from those, I let him see my gifts.. just not the idea that I take a werewolf form." Fascinating gifts you have Shira." Aro said." Thanks uncle Aro." I replied with a smile. I looked back at dad who now was surprised that uncle Aro didn't see the wolves."How did do it" Marcus ask in a whispering tone. I just shrugged and whispered." I just hid those thoughts." I said. Dad looked very impressed with that.

"Are you done Aro" the blonde haired. I figured that this is uncle Caius." Hey." I said." Hello little Shira...well not so little, welcome home." Caius said. I giggled, cause I knew that I would surprise everyone in this castle."Thanks uncle Caius" I said and gave him a hug.

Arana pov.
It's really great to be home with the rest of the family. I was worried when Aro was going through Shira's, worried about what he would if he saw Shira hunt with the pack. But she was able to block him out some how, which was a relief. It was great to see Caius again. Yes I know. How can I like someone that's so cold hearted? Well I'm sure under that hard shell, he's soft caring person. But to see the look on his face hugged him.

Shira pov.
I turned to my parents with smile." Ready to see your room my?" Marcus ask." Yeah yeah yeah!" I said nodding. I wondered if they could see me nodding, though dad's laugh signaled me they did." Easy little minx. I know you're excited, but you don't need to hurt yourself for it." Marcus said. I laughed and held my parents's hands as we went upstairs.