La push.

Arana pov.
I woke up early to make breakfast, I went to check on Shira, she was still fast asleep so I went to the kitchen where Snowflake was waiting for his food. After I fed him the phone rang, I went answer to here Sam on the other end."Morning Arana. How are you doing?" Sam said." Morning Sam, we're doing good. And you? I said." Can't complain really" Sam said. I giggled at his answer." So to what do I have honour for the call? I said. I heard Emily giggle in the background." Oh I just wanted to check if Shira could come with me and other to the beach, the waves aren't that strong today, so it will totally save for the kids." Sam said. I trusted Sam with Shira." So could Shira join?" Sam asks. I knew there would be cliff diving, but Shira is a strong swimmer. But boy I'll get a lovely speach from Marcus." Yeah sure, just keep a eye on her please." I said." We'll do so ma'am." Sam said. I hang the phon up and went to wake Shira." Sweetie, time to wake." I said. She rolled around in her bed and moaned." Five more minutes mom. Shira said. I had a smirk on my face because Shira always wanted to go to La push." Alright, but Sam and them are going to the beach." I said. Shira lifted her very quickly when she heard the word beach, which made me laugh a bit." I must get ready before Sam picks me up!" Shira said. I saw run to her cubbert to get her swimsuit." No no no, you'll get into your swimsuit after you've had breakfast." I said. I held her back before she could get it." But mommy, it's beach day." Shira said. She looked at me whith a pout on here face, which was pretty funny to see." You can put your swimsuit on after breakfast." I said." Ok mommy." Shira said. I gave her a kisses on the head.

Shira pov.
I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast, Snowflake was laying under my barstool, when I was finished my breakfast I ran to my room to put on my swimsuit.

After finished eating I got dressed and ready for Sam to pick me, I went to the living to watch my favourite My little pony. After the episode finished we heard a truck outside, it was Sam, I hugged my mom bye." Have fun sweetie and be careful." Arana said." I will." I said. I ran out to greet Sam." Hey Sam." I said." Hey kido. Ready for the beach?" Sam said." Yip." I said. We laughed as we got into the truck and took off.

La push.
Shira pov.
Emily was sitting on the beach with the picnic things and with her famous muffins, me and I friends were playing a game of chase, funny enough it felt like hunting, Sam and them were playing soccer. When it was time to swim we always started by cliff dive, Sam and the boys were on top of the clive while me and my friends were on the lower side of the clive. My friends and I were nervous, I mean like it was pretty high." Who going first?" Marana asks." Not me." Lily said. I felt a little braver from the others." I'll go." I said. I just off the cliff, when I resurfaced my friends cheered me for jumping." Yeah Shira, you go girl!" Marana said." Come on guys it's great!" I said. They followed after me, we were having fun then went to have some snacks.

Marcus pov.
As I usually do, I went to visit my daughter and wife, as I was driving to Greenoacks I looked out of my window, I saw Shira stand on a lower side of the cliff with her swimsuit on." What is that child doing there?" I thought to myself. I nearly lost control of the car when I saw Shira jump off the cliff, I pulled over and got out of the car as quick as I could. I got very worried of the fact that I might have lost my only daughter. But I saw resurface which was a relief, then I got really made of how could Arana let our daughter do something this dangerous. I climbed back to the car and went to Greenoacks so that I can speak to Arana about this.

Arana pov.
I was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes, I heard Snowflake barking and I knew Marcus is here. Turned to get to the door, but as I turned Marcus was already inside and right in front of me, which surprised me a bit." Oh hello honey." I said." Don't you honey me!" Marcus said. He was diffently made at me." Yip, here we go, time to get scolded." I thought to myself." Do you know what our daughter is doing!?" Marcus asks." Yes, she's with her friends at beach having a swim." I said." Worse she's jumping off the cliffs!" Marcus said." You mean cliff diving?" I said. Marcus growled as he glares at me." You know about it!?" Marcus asks." Yes." I said." And you would alow her to do that!? Marcus asks. I nodded, Marcus got even made." How could you alow that. She could get hurt or, or she could drown!" Marcus said." She's a strong swimmer Marcus." I said." She's also part vampire, she could break!" Marcus said. I held my hand over my mouth just to hold the laughter back." This is no laughing matter Arana!" Marcus said." I know, I know, but it's funny to see you overreact." I said." Well it's not funny to me!" Marcus said." Ok dear clam down, Shira's in good hands." I said." With those boys, who let her join them!?" Marcus asks." Is it because of the werewolf things?" I asked." It has nothing to do with the werewolves!" Marcus said. I just lost myself and just laughed. Marcus at me." Sorry. Do you know how cute you are, when you're overprotective?" I said. I gave Marcus a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Marcus sighed and hugged me back." When is she coming home?" Marcus asks." Any moment now." I said." Good, cause I need to talk to her about It aswell." Marcus said. I smiled and we went to the living room and waited for Shira.

Shira pov.
Sam dropped me off at my house." Bye Sam thanks for the fun." I said." No problem kido. See you tomorrow for the hunt." Sam said. We waved to each other goodbye. I went in to see mom and dad on the sofa waiting for me as usual, though dad didn't seem the same when I come home, he wasn't smiling." Hey mommy, hey daddy." I said." Hey sweetie. How was the beach?" Arana said." It was cool." I said." That's good." Arana said. I ran over to them and jumped on dad's lap and hugged him." Hey daddy." I said." Hello my princess." Marcus said. Dad hugged me back." So did you have fun with your friends?" Marcus asks."Yip we went to the beach." I said." That's good, Now go to your room, and dress warm before you get sick, then come back, I want to talk to you about something." Marcus said." Ok daddy." I said. I climbed off dad's lap and went to my room, and put on my sleeping clothes.
I went back to the living room and climbed on to dad's lap." Now, my dear one, I to talk to you about your cliff diving." Marcus said." Oh daddy saw?" I asked." Yes, I saw, and it mad me worry, Because I do not wish to lose you. Do you understand?" Marcus said. I nodded my head cause how protective dad is." So don't do it again. You can go with your friends and play in the water, just don't cliff dive, please dear." Marcus said." Ok daddy." I said." Come here." Marcus said. We hugged tightly, then mom brought our dinner exept for dad, cause, you know, vampire don't eat human food. Anyways, mom and I finished out dinner and we watched a movie, close to the end of it I fell asleep and snuggled deeper into daddy's chest.

Arana pov.
I smiled as I watched as Shira was nicely snuggled into Marcus's chest and fast asleep." You know, you're a good father." I said." I didn't want to be too harsh on her, just to cause her to hate me." Marcus said." She'll never hate dear, you're everything to her, as you everything to me." I said. Marcus smiled at me." I just try to do my best, so that you and Shira are safe and happy." Marcus said. I snuggled head under his chin." And you're doing a great job at it." I said. Marcus kissed my hair as my vison started to become a blur, and I let the darkness take me over so I closed my eyes.

Author's note.
Hey guys thanks for reading I enjoy writing these stories cause I love Marcus and really needs some. So let me know on what you think.
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!