A night out on saint Marcus.

I was hanging out with my parents, aunts and uncles in the living.

I was playing with aunties Athanodora's ball of wool. In my cat form of course. I slapped it around as the family watched me play.

"Oh you're so going to get stuck in that" dad said. The wool was getting looser as I played. And I was already kind of wrapped in it. And don't worry.

Auntie Athanodora didn't really need the colour...it was pink.

Anyways. As I played with the ball and getting myself wrapped up even more. Fell onto the floor cause of my paws being stuck in the wool.

I guess the way I landed was quite funny. So funny that uncle Aro and Caius laughed.

I looked at dad." Dad..help...me." I said with puppy eyes. Dad chuckled, and took out his phone." Give me a moment dear." He said. Dad took a few pictures of me being stuck with a pouty kitten face.
(I'll leave you to imagine the pictures.😆😆.)

"Are you done done dad?" I asked with a salty tone." Dad laughed and placed his phone back in his pocket, bent down to let me. As dad helped me get out of the wool that I'm stuck in, I playful bit him in my cat form. For being busy at taking pictures of me.

After about two minutes of dad getting out of my...wrapped up moment. I turned into my normal form. I sat between mom and. Dad showed me the pictures he took." You're going farm one of them aren't ya?" I asked. I was not surprised that he nodded." And I'm going to keep the rest on the laptop." Dad said. I dropped my head on the side of mom's shoulder.

We could still hear people going on with Saint Marcus festival. The sun was almost gone.

" Seems like this is to a long feast this year." Uncle Aro said. I looked at dad. I want to ask him if we could also join the festival. Dad looked down at  me with a smile. As if he knew I was going to ask him about the festival." Do you want to go my little minx.?" Dad ask.
I nodded hopping he would say yes. I got my answer.
" Well I don't see a problem of it. The sun is almost gone. So we can go." Dad said with a smile. I hugged tightly and thanking him. I think if dad was human, I think I would've killed him by accident the I was hugging him, cause of the vampire strength that I got from him.

I rushed to my room, thanks to vampire speed. And I with that speed I brushed my hair. (Yeah that's a bit of habit of doing when I'm existed. Uncle Aro once told me that I could run all over the world, the way that I am. LOL😆)

I rushed back to my parents. Once I got there, I brushed my hair again cause of the wind I caused got my hair messy. Dad shook while smiling.(like my kid's adorably odd.) Dad held my hand and auntie Athanodora took my brush." I can keep that for you sweetie." Auntie Athanodora said. I nodded at her." Thanks auntie" I said. Auntie Athanodora smiled at me.

We left the castle, and into the streets of Voltearra. It was even more beautiful at night, and with what's left of the sunset. I let go of dad's hand and went ahead.
"Now don't run too far dear" dad said. When I couldn't really see my parents, I slowed down a bit. I got a little bit nervous, thinking just lost them. That's  when I saw them which calmed me down. Dad rubbed my head to recourse me that I would never get lost. Cause I'm home, I'm with my family. I hugged him and carried on. But just a bit ahead of them. I saw the stand with sweets.

( Oh to be a child again. )

I looked dad. He looked at me smile. He knew what I want." Wich would you like to have dear?" Dad asked. I point to the treats I would like to have. The man behind the table scoop them into a little brown paper bag. And dad got a bag candy-pppcorn.

And we just walked enjoying the festival.
Dad picked me up and me on his shoulder. I played with dad's hair as we went through the streets of Volterra.
"Oh look. They're taking pictures over there." Mom said as she pointed to the photographer.
The photographer was was taking pictures of people who wanted a family photos." I think let's get a picture of the three of us." Mom said. Dad and I agreed with mom. This was our first picture as a family in Volttera. Yes we have many family pictures.(even the emberessing ones. Parents I'm right?😐)

The photographer took of us. Honestly it was perfect. We looked like a perfect family. Which we are. Happy and perfect.
Dad paid for the photo. It was starting to get late. People were in their homes and turning the lights off. It started getting quite. All the stoles were being packed up as we walked home.

Mom was carrying my sweets that dad bought me. I pretty much dropped them when I fell asleep on dad's shoulders. It was a busy day. Lots of fun and new things.

When we got to the castle. I was half awake and half asleep. Uncle Aro and uncle Caius were waiting for us with some of the guard. They said something. But I manly heard mumbles.
Dad nodded to uncle Aro,uncle Caius and the guard goodnight. Dad took me me off of his shoulders gently and held me close so that I can rest my head on his shoulder. Dad held my head so that when I fall asleep my head doesn't fall and hurt myself.

After about ummmm...5 minutes later we got to my room and dad laid me me down gently and tucked me in. And mom tucked in Dolphy  next to me and I hugged him tightly so that he squeaks. (He even squeaks when you through him into a wall. Really I tried. It's fun!😀😄.)

"Are you comfortable little minx?" Dad asked as he sat down with a book. I nodded as I laid my head on dad's stomach and mom joined us on the bed.
We were reading "Little Red Riding Hood." I love the story.

"One apon a time, long long ago. There was a little girl name Red riding hood. Reason why she's called Red riding hood. Is because her grandmother made her a red cloak. Her grandmother lived in the woods. Red and her family live on the edge of the woods. One day Red's mother called her." Dad read.

Arana's POV.
I listened as Marcus read to Shira. When he got to the part where Red's mom's going to send to her grandma. It was then that Marcus had look twice at Shira to see that she's fast asleep.
"Huh...not interested in what the mother has to say." Marcus said. I let out a quiet giggle.
"I guess we'll read it bit by bit." I said. Marcus nodded with a smile. We took a turn on kissing Shira goodnight. As our bedtime ritual. Snowflake went to his royalty dog bed. And went to sleep.

We left Shira's room and went to our shared room just about three rooms down. Not too far for Shira. For in case she gets scared.

We went into our. Sat on our shared bed. And took some time for ourselves. And watched some films. It was good to be back here with Shira and Marcus.

I doubt that there would ever be something to separate us.

Athours note.

What's up my peeps.
First off. I'd like to thank all of you for staying with me and my family. There's gonna be a lot of this coming up. And thanks for the votes. And thank you for following me. It means a lot.

Secondly. I've been writing more books. One that's related to this. But Arana's story. And how she met Marcus. The title of the story is "Something after High school." Some of you might have started to read it. That is going a lot slowerthan
this one. (Don't judge me LOL.😆)

So um catch you guys later.