Airplane to Forks.

Shira pov.
I woke up and I see my parents putting things into a bag." Oh Marcus could you give Shira a bath please, I'll pack her baby things." Arana said." Of course my dear." Marcus said. I see my dad walk up to me I stretched out my arms." Good morning my sweet child." Marcus said while smiling. Dad picked me up I giggled in response to dad, I see that dad's taking me to another room which I think is called a bathroom, when we got there dad put me against his hip. I watched him as he's letting warm water into the bathtub, after he made sure it's not too hot for me." There we go, let's get you all cleaned up." Marcus said. Dad carefully puts me in the water, it was nice warm." Good Shira my dear?" Marcus asks. I nodded my head dad smiled at me and starts cleaning me up softly so that I don't get hurt, then rubbed my head with baby shampoo. A idea came up in my mind that made me laugh." What are you thinking of hm?" Marcus ask. I started splashing in water dad had to get closers so that he can hold me still, that was my plan. Then I throw water up at him just to get dad wet. Dad's shirt got wet, I laughed loudly. Dad got surprised then he stood up and walk to a cupboard. I tilted my head to the side as dad took something out, then he turned with smirk on his face then he pulled me out of the bathtub. After he dryed me off he tickled my stomach, I laughed loudly." Guess I changed your little plan. Didn't I?" Marcus said. Dad gave me a kiss on the head, I see mom smiling at us." Aren't you two having fun." Arana said. I snuggle into dad's chest because I loved being with my daddy." She's a little naughty one when you give her a bath." Marcus said. I clapped my tiny hands in agreement with dad." I am a little naughty little one in the tub." I thought to myself while smiling. I here the door open, I see two women walk in they're very pretty." Good morning Arana." Sulpica said." Good morning Sulpica, good morning Athanodora." Arana said.

Sulpica.

Athanodora

Athanodora.

"Good morning Arana

"Good morning Arana. Did you sleep well?" Athanodora asks." Yes I did thanks Athanodora." Arana says." Can we see her?" Sulpica asks."Yeah you can." Arana said. Mom picked me up out of my cot and gave me to the two women. The one called Sulpica took me into her arms." Hello little Shira, we're your aunts. I'm aunt Sulpica and this is your aunt Athanodora." Sulpica said." Hello cutie." Athanodora said. I like them. I giggled as they're tickled me. I saw uncle Aro walk into the room with uncle Caius." There you two are." Aro said. Aunt Sulpica gives me back to my mom." Yes we wanted to meet our little nise and Arana, before they leave." Sulpicia said." Thanks for stopping by guys." Arana said." Of course, we're sisters now." Athenodora said. Auntie Athenodora gives mom a hug. My stomach made it's self known. I cried letting everyone know that I'm hungry now." Aw it's feeding time." Arana said. Auntie Sulpicia and auntie Athenodora said goodbye to me and mom, and left with uncle Aro and uncle Caius. I started feeding on mommy's milk. I loved to see how happy my mommy and daddy are, it made me feel like nothing will go wrong.

Arana pov.
I watched as Shira falls asleep after she got what she wanted. I pass her over to Marcus who was sitting next to me while feeding her. I have to finish the packing the bags so that we can get to the airport." Ok, all packed and ready to go." Arana said."Good." Marcus said."I'm going to miss you. Arana said. I hugged Marcus tightly."I'll miss you too. But I will stop by every now and again." Marcus said. He hugged me back. I giggled a bit cause just the fact that he's still a bit wet from what Shira did in the bathtub. After an hour of hugging we went down stairs so that we can get to the car and get to the airport. I said goodbye to everyone. Now we're on our way to the airport, I couldn't stop looking back to make sure that Shira's is fine. Marcus was just smiled as I kept looking back. When we got there we got on to our plane to Forks.

(In Forks.)
Shira pov.
I woke up and I look around myself and I  see a whole new place, I was in mom's arms and I see dad grabbing the bags." Boy dad's strong...well of course dad's strong, he's a vampire silly." I thought to myself. After he got the bags we went outside to a black Mercedes.

 After he got the bags we went outside to a black Mercedes

We got we into the car. Dad took the driver side so that mom could hold me. We took off through the ride I didn't feel good. We had to pull over so that mom and dad could look after me." Is she ok?" Arana asks." Mhm, seems like someone is a little car sick." Marcus said. Dad picked me and wiped my mouth after I throw up, I held on to my dad's shirt. My stomach is still a bit painful." Shhh daddy's, daddy's." Marcus said. After I started feeling better we continued to somewhere. I saw a sign which says Port Angeles suddenly I fell asleep.

Arana pov.
I felt rather bad that my little girl was now a little under the weather, I kept checking up on her to see if she's ok." Don't worry love she'll be fine we're almost there." Marcus said." You're right." Arana said as we're driving I see a sign which says. Greenoacks.