Bonus: Talk Dirty to Me

"Say 'yes Daddy.'"

But it's weird, 'cuz you're not my dad..."

"Doesn't matter!" Jaebum snapped, having repeated this a dozen times already. He sighed, leaning forward on the couch towards Mark who was seated on the floor in front of him.  "Look, it's my kink, please. Just... 'yes Daddy.' Simple."

"Y-Yes Daddy." Mark repeated.

Jaebum smiled, nodding in approval.

"What the hell did I just walk in on?" a voice interrupted, drawing the two's attention.

"Nothing. Mind your business." Jaebum retorted at Jackson who just so happened to walk in as Mark repeated the phrase Jaebum's been dying to hear from him.

"Oh god, are you teaching him to call you Daddy?" Jackson asked, his face morphing in disgust.

"Daddy!?" another voice from down the hall yelled. Jinyoung came running out of nowhere, his jaw hanging open. "Did I just hear that you're teaching him your Daddy thing!?"

"I still feel weird about it..." Mark mumbled.

Jaebum groaned while holding the bridge of his nose. "Well I'm so sorry that i have a kink that's actually pretty common and not weird at all."

"But Mark thinks it's weird, so don't do it." Jinyoung stated.

Suddenly Yugyeom emerged from the kitchen, poking his head out into the living room. "Hi guys."

"Gyeom help." Mark called, making grabby hands for the younger to save him from Jaebum's Daddy lesson.

"Yugyeom, from now on when I call you say 'Yes Daddy'." Jaebum ordered, testing his command on the maknae.

"Yes Daddy." Yugyeom immediately responded.

Jackson raised his brows, surprised by his fast response. "Oh, he picked it up fast."

"You're not my dad though..." Yugyeom added, tilting his head in confusion.

"Oh my god..." Jaebum groaned.

"Oh! I know something that would turn you on!"  Jinyoung exclaimed, running over to whisper something in Mark's ear. Jinyoung pointed at Jaebum, and Mark nodded in understanding, though no one else knew exactly what he was saying.

Mark cleared his throat as Jinyoung pulled away. "He told me to say-"

"No, don't tell him I said it, just say it aloud." Jinyoung interrupted.

Mark nodded, clearing his throat again. "I want your big thick cock in my little tight hole Daddy, please fill me with your... c-cum..."

Jaebum choked on his own saliva. "Holy-- don't teach them that!"

"What does that mean?" Yugyeom asked curiously.

"Basically means you want Jaebum to fuck you. It's called dirty talk." Jackson informed, using this as a teachable moment for the two.

Mark frowned, cocking his head to the side. "Dirty talk? Like dirt, garbage, worms, poop-"

"No no no, sexual things." Jinyoung corrected.

"Teach me something too!" Yugyeom squealed, running over to join Mark on the floor.

"No, don't." Jaebum immediately denied, though of course they rarely listened to him anyway.

"Okay, say this..." Jackson crouched down to Yugyeom's ear, whispering something else while shooting glances at Jaebum. Yugyeom nodded, eagerly blurting it out.

"Jaebum I want... wait what is it again?" The maknae asked, already having forgotten the line. Jackson repeated the line in his ear, Yugyeom's eyes lighting up as he was reminded. "Oh, right. I want to be bent over you lap and finger fucked right now, but should I suck you off first and earn my reward, Daddy?"

Jaebum glared at Jackson who was keeled over laughing. "Guys I swear if you don't stop-"

"Getting horny Jaebum? Too much for you?" Jinyoung teased.

Jaebum huffed, willing to play their game along with them since they thought it was so funny. "Alright then, Gyeom c'mere."

Jaebum whispered his own request into Yugyeom's ear, though the maknae was a bit hesitant to comply.

"He might punch me if I do that..." The youngest mumbled, giving a worried look to Jaebum.

"Just do it, it doesn't matter." Jaebum assured, grinning evilly as Yugyeom stood up from his seat on the floor.

Jinyoung folded his arms over his chest, a brow raised as Yugyeom approached him. "What did you tell him to do-"

Jinyoung gasped as he suddenly felt Yugyeom's hand make hard contact with his butt, the younger squeezing the the plushy flesh between his fingers. "Bend your little ass over so I can eat you out until you're squirming and begging me to let you cum."

Jackson's jaw dropped, his eyes narrowing at the leader. "What the fuck Jaebum, that was too far!"

"Are you kidding? You two were the ones that started it." Jaebum retorted.

"No worries Jackson, I can win this easily."  Jinyoung assured once he'd regained himself after the shock from Yugyeom. He tugged Mark over, whispering his attack in his ear.

"A-Are you sure?" Mark asked, at which Jinyoung nodded firmly.

Mark swallowed hard as he stood up and walked over to Jaebum. The younger watched him expectantly as he approached, while Mark was a bit hesitant to do as Jinyoung said. He took a breath and just did as he was told, climbing onto Jaebum's lap and sliding his arms around the younger's neck. He pressed his crotch to one of Jaebum's thighs, moving his hips in a slow grind against it. "T-Touch me daddy, wreck me, p-please. My body's been waiting for you..."

"Fuck-" Jaebum spat out, his hands immediately finding Mark's slender waist. He bit down hard on his bottom lip as he looked up at the elder, feeling a nudge between his legs from the view. He shook his head, gently pushing Mark off of him and instead grabbing his hand to lead him elsewhere. "That's it, we're going."

"G-going where?" Mark stuttered.

"He's gonna fuck you 'cuz he got too horny~" Jinyoung teased, knowing that look on Jaebum's face all too well.

"Shut up, I just wanted him to call me Daddy and you two took it to far." Jaebum growled before him and Mark disappeared down the hall.

"Have fun guys..." Yugyeom mumbled.

Jinyoung's attention turned to the maknae, a smile spreading over his lips. "Now Yugyeom, about you eating my ass..."

"I... don't know how to do it I... I just said what Jaebum told me to say." The youngest immediately clarified, though Jinyoung's mind had already been set on what he wanted.

"Oh no worries, I'll teach you how to properly do it." Jinyoung assured as he dragged the maknae off with him.

"You can teach him all you want Jinyoung, just remember no one can eat that peach like I can!" Jackson called after, him only hearing a door slam in response and slowly coming to regret not calling dibs on Mark or Yugyeom first since he was left all alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*I'm starting to feel like i ended this one too quickly cuz i started to miss this book and all its chaotic energy 😭 so i added an epilogue to revisit it lol love me my innocent markgyeom. I only ended it because I thought it was getting too long and boring, but when I look at innocent it has like 30+ chapters so I could've totally kept goinggg 😭😭😭*)