Truth or Dare

"Okay guys, the rules are simple, I'm sure you've played this game plenty of times as a kid, except this is the adult version. No kid stuff here." Jaebum explained after being filled in by the others of the plan they had cooked up earlier that week. They waited until they had a day off after they thought up the idea of sexual truth or dare, which luckily came a few days later. Both Mark and Yugyeom were giddy to play a game, unbeknownst to them the dirty intentions behind it.

"Okay! Truth or dare is fun!" Yugyeom exclaimed cheerily.

"How is it gonna be adult?" Mark asked.

BamBam cleared his throat, deciding to be the one to answer that question. "Well, we ask real questions for truth, not dumb ones. And the dares have to be done, or else it's no fun. You can't chicken out."

"Actually, you can chicken out only if you feel really uncomfortable. I don't wanna force you guys into anything." Jinyoung specified, making sure to give the two a last resort option just in case.

"Yeah, only under those circumstances. But besides that, no backing out, got it?" Youngjae asked, receiving a nod from the both of them.

"I wouldn't back out anyway, I'm brave enough!" Yugyeom exclaimed.

"Me too!" Mark agreed.

Yugyeom's eyes trailed down to the glass coffee table, locking on a black box that sat atop it. "Hey, what's in the box?"

Jinyoung immediately grabbed the box, sliding it to the side. "Those are for some of the dares, don't worry about it."

"Great! Okay then Jackson, how about you start?" Jaebum suggested, quickly moving on before the two could ask anymore questions.

Jackson scooted forward on the couch, locking his eyes on Mark who he obviously chose to go first. "Alright then, Mark, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Mark immediately yelled out, not even thinking twice of his choice.

Jackson, along with the others, were taken aback, not expecting him to jump into a dare head first like that. "Right off the bat huh?"

"Hit me with it!" Mark urged, anticipating the dare so he could complete it.

Jackson rubbed his chin, looking up at the ceiling. A breath was collectively held in by the other members, waiting for the first dirty dare to be dished out. "Hmm, I dare you to come sit on my lap!"

The whole room was quiet for a moment, awaiting for the rest of Jackson's dare to come out. But that was it; the elder sat there with outstretched arms, waiting for Mark to fill them.

"That's it? I sit on your lap all the time, that's easy." Mark replied, standing up from the floor over to where Jackson was seated on the couch, easily climbing on him and sitting comfortably as he often did.

The others looked at Jackson with extreme disappointment, obviously all (except for clueless Yugyeom) just waiting for the moment they could turn the game into naughty chaos. He shrugged his shoulders at them as he wrapped his arms around Mark's waist. "What? I just wanted to hold him, I'll do a better dare next time."

Jaebum rolled his eyes, moving along with the game. "Whatever, Jinyoung, your turn to ask a question."

"Okay, Yugyeom, truth or dare?" Jinyoung asked, now targeting the maknae.