Agreement

"So, me and BamBam decided that we should cut back on the sex." Jaebum announced once everyone, aside from Mark and Yugyeom who were resting, had gathered on the living room couch for their meeting.

A collective gasp filled the room.

"What!?" Youngjae exclaimed.

"You're kidding, right?" Jackson asked.

Jinyoung waved his hands, trying to settle the others down. "Okay guy, let's think rationally here, please explain why you think that?"

"Relax, we don't mean no more sex at all. We just think that at least two days a week, we should refrain from sex and spend more quality time with them." BamBam explained.

"Sex is quality time!" Jackson complained.

Jaebum raised a brow, folding his arms over his chest. "Yeah? When have you had a conversation with them during sex." 

"Well, y'know.... asking them if they like it and stuff..." Jackson muttered out, needing a moment to think it over.

"Yeah, I mean a real conversation." Jaebum clarified.

"Well I usually talk to them and it just leads to sex." Jinyoung shrugged, as if it were impossible to avoid any sexual contact with the two.

"And who usually initiates it?" BamBam asked.

Jinyoung scratched the back of his head, his eyes drifting to the floor. "Well... neither of them know how to start it so I have to do it, but it doesn't mean they don't want it."

"Yeah, they might want it, but everyday all the time? Think if it were you, would you want to have sex all day everyday?"Jaebum asked. 

The room filled with a collective response of 'Yes'.

BamBam face-palmed himself, trying to relax so he could explain things better. "Look, we're not trying to stop the lessons or the sex, we just want to cut back to maybe 5 days a week of sex, and two days of spending time with them. They spend nearly every day pleasing us, remember they're not just sex toys, but people too.  Is that really a huge deal to everyone?"

The other three looked at one another, all of them silently agreeing that maybe they should slow it down at least a little for Mark and Yugyeom's sake, even if they don't necessarily want to.

"I guess I can cut back... but how would we know what days to cut back on?" Youngjae asked.

"We can decide at the beginning of each week and plan around our schedule. We already can't leave hickeys before scheduled appearances, so the days before shows and whatnot can be an outing day." Jaebum explained, glad that the others were finally coming around.

BamBam nodded. "Yeah, and we can take turns taking them out, we could do group outings or just 1 on 1 if everyone else is busy. I don't think it'll be that hard. Just no sex whatsoever on those days." 

"But... what if they beg for it?" Jackson asked.

BamBam blinked, not catching on. "For what?"

"Y'know... to be touched." Jackson clarified.

"Have they begged for it before?" Jaebum questioned.

Jackson shrugged, looking down at his lap. "Well, no not really I guess...."

"Then don't worry about it." the leader responded, ending the tangent there.

"Can we all agree on this?" BamBam asked, looking amongst everyone's slightly dissapointed faces.

"Sure." Jinyoung nodded.

Youngjae just shrugged out a "Whatever." 

"You're making my life harder... but alright." Jackson agreed.