Karaoke

"Okay, since BamBam doesn't know how to keep his dick in his pants, I'm gonna spend proper time with you today." Youngjae stated as he entered Yugyeom's room after they'd eaten lunch.

Yugyeom looked up from his phone at the unannounced visitor, his brows furrowed together. "What does that mean?"

"It means we're gonna have fun!" Youngjae exclaimed with a big grin as he stood next to the younger's bed.

"Oh, okay." Yugyeom set his phone down on the nearby nightstand before leaning back against his pillows. "What position do you want me in?"

"Position- no! No, no, no, not that kinda fun, though I wish I could do that with you right now..." the elder replied, mumbling the last part under his breath.

Yugyeom sat up, seeming a bit surprised by the change of pace. "Oh, I'm sorry, then what kind of fun?"

"The regular kind! I mean, when was the last time me and you hung out without sex being involved?"

"Um..."

"Exactly! So I'm gonna change that."

Youngjae gripped Yugyeom by the wrist, dragging the younger out of his bed. Yugyeom stumbled to his feet, still blind on what Youngjae's plans were. "So what are we doing?"

"We're gonna go to karaoke!" Youngjae answered full of excitement.

Yugyeom hopes had been set a bit too high, as he didn't expect to be going to karaoke of all places. He didn't want to ruin Youngjae's mood though and went along with it anyway. "Oh, sounds fun."

"Yup, just me and you. Let's go~" Youngjae urged, tugging the maknae towards the door.

The two immediately got drinks and snacks when they arrived at the karaoke place, then heading to the room they had booked all for themselves. Youngjae bee-lined to the karaoke machine, flipping through the dozens of songs on there.

"Gyeom let's see if any of our songs are on here." Youngjae stated, the maknae walking up behind him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I feel famous when I see our songs on karaoke machines." Youngjae replied, eyes scanning the screen for anything 'GOT7' related upon it. He gasped and pointed at the screen when a familiar title came up. "Look, they have our recent comeback!"

"Wow, I feel so famous." Yugyeom stated sarcastically. He really had no interest being at karaoke in the first place, especially with only him and Youngjae. It was way funner with more people involved in his opinion.

"Right!?" Youngjae exclaimed, not picking up on the sarcasm at all. He turned towards the maknae, holding a microphone out to him. "Get over here, you sing first."

Yugyeom let out a soft sigh, deciding to take the mic. "Okay."

Youngjae stood back, cheering him on from the moment the song began. He started getting crazier as the song got into the more exciting parts, to the point where Youngjae was jumping around screaming as Yugyeom tried to keep it together and sing. By the end of the song, the younger was keeled over trying to maintain his laughter.

Youngjae pat him on the back as he searched for their next song. They both we're already out of breath and things had just gotten started. "Honestly your voice is the best Gyeom."

"Ah no, but yours must much stronger and noticeable..." Yugyeom replied, still being adorably humble even in a karaoke room.

Youngjae shrugged, waving off the compliment. "So? I like yours a lot. Let's sing together, we haven't done that in a while have we?"