Twerking?

Jackson woke up to loud blaring music.

He squinted at the bright light of the morning, groaning as deep bass thumped in his ears.

"Who the fuck is it this time?" He mumbled to himself. He begrudgingly dragged himself out of bed, heading for the door.

He hated sharing an apartment with 6 other people. Well, that was a lie. He loved it, but hated mornings like these where he can't get a full night of rest without any interruptions. Jackson stomped down the hallway towards the trap music that had the audacity to play, walking into their shared living room only to be met with a pair of butts, one extra plump and the other... not so much.

He was firstly taken aback by the jiggling cheeks in his face, taking a moment to stare at them and actually realize that his two friends were on their hands and knees, twerking the middle of the living room. Secondly, he needed another moment to take in the fact that one of those butts belonged to Park Jinyoung, who wouldn't dare twerk unless he was peer pressured into it. Though, he wasn't surprised that the other person who was now forcibly arching Jinyoung's back to get him in the proper positioning was BamBam, since of course BamBam would be doing something like this early in the morning.

Jackson let out a long sigh, walking over to the speaker that was loudly playing God knows what ratchet song. The two were too busy twerking to pay him much attention until the music disappeared, both of them looking back to see him holding the speaker.

Jinyoung's eyes widened, while BamBam's narrowed.

"How long have you been standing there?" they asked in accidental unison, except BamBam's tone was of suspicion while Jinyoung's was of utter embarrassment.

"Long enough to see plenty of ass jiggling, that's for sure." Jackson replied, his eyes lingering on Jinyoung whose face colored pink.

"You perv, trying to get a peak of all this action aren't you?" BamBam asked while reaching over to slap Jinyoung's butt, the elder yelping and sitting down on the floor to hide it away.

Jackson's eyes were shamelessly attracted to the jiggle of his butt cheeks, but he really wasn't too interested in whatever the hell they were doing.

"Look I just wanna sleep. My ass still aches a bit and I was trying to rest. I don't think I'm going back to sleep now but, keep your dance parties down please?" Jackson asked while setting their speaker back down.

BamBam wrapped an arm around still flustered Jinyoung. "Jinyoung wanted to learn how to twerk, so me and him watched videos and tried it together! Despite how outgoing he can get though, Jinyoung's acting too shy to go all out."

Jackson blinked, the rush of information hitting him all at once. "I... I don't remember asking..."

"Oh please, you were obviously eyeing our asses when you walked in. Liked what you saw?" BamBam asked, spinning around to shake his butt some more.

Jackson had to turn himself away from the sad sight. "Bam, you look like a cold skeleton shaking like that. Leave the twerking to the people who actually have an ass, please."

"I have an ass!" BamBam exclaimed, plopping down on the floor with crossed arms. "It may be small but... little booties matter too!"

"What's going on?" A small, sleepy voice from behind Jackson questioned.

They all directed their attention to the origin of the voice, smiles gracing their faces at the sight of one of their favorite people.

"Mark! Good morning~" BamBam greeted with a wave.

"Why are you awake?" Jinyoung asked.

Mark shrugged while rubbing his eyes. "Me and Gyeom were sleeping together and he heard something so he told me to come check."