Topping for Beginners

"Okay soldiers, let's run through the basic." Youngjae sat on the living room couch along with Jinyoung and BamBam while Mark and Yugyeom sat across from them on the floor.

"Yes sir." Both Mark and Yugyeom replied in unison.

Youngjae lifted a finger, counting off each important step as he went along. "Okay so first, before anything you gotta get them in the mood."

"In the mood?" Yugyeom repeated.

BamBam nodded. "Yeah, ready for sex I guess is a simpler way to call it. Aroused?"

"Wouldn't they already be aroused?" The eldest questioned.

"We'll assume that they aren't, you gotta turn them on and stuff." BamBam explained.

Yugyeom pouted, his eyes drifting to his lap. "Well, I'm no good at that..."

"You gotta get good at it. Or at least try to. But all that foreplay stuff is something both you and your partner do, it's not just one sided." Youngjae replied, patting the youngest's head to reassure him.

"Yeah, I'm sure Jackson and Jaebum would get themselves more than aroused having you two to themselves." Jinyoung threw in.

"But now to the important part. When it's time to prepare them for penetration, what do you do?" Youngjae asked as if they were taking a pop quiz.

"Stick my finger in them!" Mark yelled out.

"Before that?"

"Before?" Yugyeom questioned.

BamBam let out a disappointed sigh. "Guys we told you this already, it's very important especially for first timers."

"Remember lube?" Jinyoung pulled out a bottle of lube that was for some reason hidden under the couch.

"Oh lube..." Mark mumbled as he caught the tube Jinyoung threw to him.

"You cannot forget the lube. That'll basically ruin everything." Youngjae stressed.

Yugyeom nodded, taking the lube from Mark and holding it to his chest as if it were his baby. "Lube, got it."

Youngjae hummed, moving on to the next step. "Alright, now when you finger them, you should go up to maybe three fingers to make sure they're fully stretched out. If they're responding with moaning and whatnot, you're probably doing a good job. After that, what do you do?"

Yugyeom rubbed his chin, not sure of what should come next. "Um..."

"Isn't that when we just go in?" Mark asked.

Youngjae nodded. "Right, but there's an art to it."

"Art?" Yugyeom repeated, furrowing his brows at the odd context of the term.

"Mhm. You have to sort of rock yourself in there, really slow. Like a turtle, you don't want to hurt them." The elder explained.

Mark hummed, brows also knitted together in slight confusion. "But, Jackson and Jaebum seem like they're strong enough to take a lot?"

"Yeah but they're gonna be in a vulnerable position, you gotta go slow no matter what they look like." Youngjae stated, stressing this point the most.

BamBam nodded in agreement. "They're probably gonna try to act nonchalant, but for most people the first time is super scary."

"Yeah, especially for those two who've avoided it all this time. They're gonna be real nervous." Jinyoung added.

Mark and Yugyeom looked at one another, neither of them had taken into account Jaebum or Jackson's feelings about the whole thing.