No Fighting!

"Gyeomie!" Mark exclaimed as he rushed into the youngest's room with a handful of items he'd gotten from his day out with Jackson.

Yugyeom was laid back on his bed when the elder rushed in, sitting up at the sound of his name. "Oh, hi Mark."

Mark climbed onto his bed, plopping himself near Yugyeom's feet. "Guess what!"

Yugyeom shrugged, his eyes attracted to the colorful bags the elder was carrying. "What?"

"Jackson took me to a carnival, we rode roller coasters and stuff, it was so fun!" Mark stated through his bright grin.

"You came in here to brag that you went without me?" Yugyeom asked. He'd heard that Jackson and Mark had gone out together from Jinyoung, and he was a bit upset since he had planned on asking Mark to play games with him. They hadn't hung out together in a while and he missed playing with his friend, but unfortunately Jackson scooped up the elder before Yugyeom could.

Mark waved away the question, opening one of his bags and tugging something out. "No, I came in here to tell you I won a prize at a mini game!"

Yugyeom watched Mark take out a big fluffy penguin toy, which was incredibly cute. Though that didn't make him feel any better about being left out. "So, you came to brag to me about your prize..."

"No!" Mark snapped. He reached into his bag again, tugging something else out. "I came to tell you I won the game twice, so I got something for me, and for you."

Mark presented Yugyeom with a stuffed giraffe toy, the younger's eyes widening. He felt his chest warm from the fact that Mark still thought about him even when hanging out with the other members, making the gift feel extra special. Yugyeom hugged it tight, a big grin growing on his face. "Aw, it's so cute!"

"I knew you'd like the giraffe one! I'm keeping the penguin." Mark stated, obviously happy that Yugyeom enjoyed his surprise present.

"Thanks!" Yugyeom lunged at Mark and tugged him into a tight hug, the elder giggling and hugging him back. They ended up collapsing back onto the mattress, the two naturally cuddling up together as they normally did when in need of each other's touch.

"Oh! Also!..." Mark suddenly remembered something, looking over at Yugyeom who raised a brow in question. "This morning I learned how to arch, and how to twerk."

"Arch?" Yugyeom repeated, the word somewhat foreign.

Mark nodded. "I'll show you how to do it, apparently it helps you twerk better!"

Yugyeom was confused as to why any of this was brought up in the first place. But if Mark learned how to do it, it must've been important. "Why do I need to know how to do that?"

"Well..." Mark scooted closer, his voice dropping to just above a whisper despite him and Yugyeom being the only two people in the room. "I snuck away from Jackson and eavesdropped on Jinyoung and BamBam talking. They want to twerk to seduce Jaebum into teaching them how to pole dance!"

Yugyeom was taken aback, his head filled with tons of questions. "How do you seduce someone with twerking? And I didn't even know Jaebum could pole dance..."

"I dunno, but we should try it." Mark shrugged in response; he was just as confused as Yugyeom was, but he wasn't one to ask too many questions when he wanted to do something. "So I looked up the word 'seduce', I think it means to attract, so we just have to twerk good enough to attract Jaebum, and then he'll teach us how to pole dance!"

"Does he even own a pole?" Yugyeom questioned.

Mark didn't even know the answer to that himself. "Um... maybe?"