Don't Be Shy

"They used the vibrator?" Jackson asked, a grin spreading across his lips.

"Yeah, I'm sure they did. Together." Jaebum stated as he shoveled the breakfast he cooked for himself and the others into his mouth.

BamBam pouted, resting his head in his palm. "Aw, I wanna see our baby boys cumming together..."

"Well they've gotten a lot sneakier nowadays, but they still leave traces behind and are terrible liars." Jinyoung stated.

The group was enjoying the breakfast Jaebum had cooked up, waiting for the other two to come to the table. Jaebum and Youngjae decided to inform them of their findings earlier in the morning, the rest of the group giddy that their boys often enjoy exploring outside of the lessons.

"Oh I hear them coming." Youngjae giggled when he heard a door open from somewhere towards the back of the apartment.

Mark and Yugyeom entered the room together, having been giggling about something. Together, probably a joke. All eyes were on them as they approached the table.

"Good morning you two~" BamBam greeted.

"Hi guys." The maknae responded as he and Mark sat at the table, with Mark just quietly waving at everyone.

All the attention was on them, which by now the two should be used to, but the feeling of 5 sets of eyes watching the both of them still left them fidgety in their seats.

"So, was last night fun?" Jackson asked, almost forgetting about his breakfast now that the two were present.

"It was unexpected..." Mark mumbled, his eyes falling to the wooden dining table. "...but fun."

Jaebum reassuringly pat the elder's shoulder. "Good! That's great to hear."

"So which toy was your favorite?" Youngjae asked.

"Anal beads." Yugyeom blurting out, locking eyes with a few members who smirked at his quick response. He grew embarrassed, shooting his gaze down at the plate of food set in front of him. "Ah, I answered to fast..."

Jinyoung shook his head, waving away his insecurity. "No it's okay, it's good that you already found what you like."

"Mark?" Youngjae called, catching the elder's attention that had been focused elsewhere.

"Hmm?"

"Favorite toy?"

Mark scratched his head, avoiding eye contact with the others. "Um... well I didn't get a chance to try the ones Yugyeom tried, so I'm not sure if I can answer."

"Well, I mean out of the ones you did get to try. Your favorite so far." Jackson clarified to make answering easier.

Mark was quiet for a moment, hesitating to say the answer that everyone already expected him to give. "Um... the v-vibrator, I guess..."

"Hmm, interesting." BamBam hummed.

"Interesting?" Mark echoed.

BamBam nodded, rubbing his chin as he decided to mess with the elder. "Well, I went to get my vibrator earlier today and I noticed it was missing. I thought I put everything back in the box but I must've misplaced it."

"Oh... um, yeah..." Mark looked over at Yugyeom who froze solid as ice, the two holding a shared panic expression in their gazes.

"I wish I knew where it was, I'd use it on you two all day if I could..." BamBam mumbled, shrugging his shoulders in defeat.

Mark swallowed audibly hard, the elder being awful at looking innocent when guilty.

"You okay there Mark? You're shifting around a lot." Jinyoung noted, pointed out the constant bounce of his leg that Mark himself didn't even notice.

"I'm... I'm fine..." Mark stuttered.

Jaebum decided to join in, furrowing his brows in a show of confusion. "Y'know, earlier I thought I heard something, but I must've just been imagining it."

"H-heard what?" Mark asked, though he wasn't sure if he even wanted to know at this point.

"Moaning. From your room." Jaebum stated.

Mark shook his head,immediately denying the alleged sounds. "N-No..."

"I thought I did. And actually, I thought I heard vibrating too..." Jaebum continued, his eyes flickering between Mark and Yugyeom whose faces were both flushed a light pink.

"Really?" Yugyeom impulsively blurted out, probably just now realizing how loud he and Mark had to be for the others to hear them through the closed door.

Jaebum nodded. "Yeah. But, with the vibrator gone, I guess we can't use it on you anymore. I know it was your favorite."

"Yeah, I mean just imagine when the battery runs out, it won't work anymore. If I only knew where it was, I'd be able to make sure the batteries are full of juice so it never turns off." BamBam added, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Just um... get another one then." Mark suggested.

BamBam hummed, nodding his head. "I guess I could do that. It takes a long time to get here though if I order it from my usual sex shop. Probably two months."

"Two months!?" Mark's eyes widened. That was way too long to go without pleasure from his favorite toy.

"Yeah. Maybe three or four depending on high demand. Why? Can't wait that long?" BamBam asked, knowing by Mark's worried tone that he was at his breaking point.

"I took it, okay? I took it late last night after everyone went to bed and I used it this morning with Gyeom." Mark confessed, earning himself a shocked look from Yugyeom who didn't expect him to give in. "I'll go get it and give it to you, just please make sure the batteries won't die, please?"

BamBam laughed, shaking his head at the elder. "Don't worry it won't die. They're brand new and rechargeable, should work for a long time."

Mark's jaw fell open, realizing a bit too late that he'd been tricked into confessing. "Oh..."

"Aw, we knew you two took it already. It's just fun to mess with you." Youngjae cooed, reaching over to pinch the elder's cheek.

Mark's face was a tomato at this point, he couldn't hold eye contact with anyone for even a second. "It felt so good... I just wanted to feel it again..."

"That's totally fine Mark, no one's gonna be upset that you wanna pleasure yourself." Jinyoung stated.

BamBam hummed in agreement. "You both can use any of my toys whenever you want to. Just remember to wash them when you're done please."

"So I can use the anal beads again!?" Yugyeom asked, way too excited about the anal beads, but cute nonetheless.

"Yes, you can." BamBam chuckled out.

"But, our next lesson won't be toys, actually." Jaebum informed the two.

"Really? But there seems to be a lot of toys we haven tried yet..." Mark stated, seeming disappointed that they were moving on so fast.

"Well at the end of the day a lot of them do the same thing, they just look different." Jackson stated.

"We can still explore more toys, but we wanna get into something else, so look forward to it." Jaebum said with a wink teasing the two of the next lesson prepared for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*Should I double upload to keep up with the late updates? 😭 Sorry about that lol, I'm gonna try and write chapters in advance so they can come out more frequently.*)