❀Truth or Dare Pt.2❀

"Mark I have to stretch you out." Jackson stated as he closed the door behind them, gesturing towards Mark's pants.

Mark slowly began to unbutton his bottoms, his eyes glued to the item in Jackson's hand as the younger dug into a drawer under the sink for lube. "Okay... um, what does it feel like?"

Jackson rubbed his chin, his eyes drifting up to the ceiling. "Hm, well you know how it feels when we put our, y'know, private part in you?"

Mark nodded, his pants dropping to his ankles, pulling Jackson's attention towards his lower half.

Jackson grinned, continuing his explanation as he flipped open the cap of the lube he found. "Well, it feels a bit like that. A tad bit different, but it's pleasurable enough."

"I see..." Mark mumbled in response.

Jackson stepped closer, his hands resting on Mark's waist and slowly making their way downwards. "Trust me, it's not much different. It's just designed to stay in there for a longer period of time, so you can walk around while wearing it if you're into that."

Mark took in a breath as Jackson's hand trespassed the waistband of his boxers, fingers curving over the lump of his butt in between the crevice. "W-Why would anyone be into that?"

"Imagine it." Jackson stated as his finger tip ran over Mark's rim, feeling the ring of muscles clench eagerly against it. Mark didn't see him pour lube on it, but apparently he had at some point since his digits were wet and the bottle was discarded on the counter. "Walking around with it into you, having to carefully sit down so no one knows what secrets you have back there. Keeping your voice down when you grind against it cause you're so desperate for more."

Mark whined at the image he pictured in his mind, pressing his head to Jackson's shoulder with the craving to be filled. Jackson finally pushed his fingers in, feeling Mark grip his shirt tightly. He slowly worked his digits further in, pulling and pushing until they comfortably slid in knuckle deep. Mark's hips chased the drag of Jackson's fingers along his wall, soft pants escaping him as his hole stretched open to accommodate more.

"But you're in public. No one's supposed to know about it. You feel it though. And you want to do something about it, but it would be inappropriate to take care of that throbbing desire in such a public area."    Jackson continued, maintaining the deep slow thrust of his fingers that had Mark leaking through his boxers and back arching from the pleasure. Jackson leaned in close to Mark's ear, gently tugging on the reddened flesh with his teeth before whispering out more words. "And why do it yourself when it feels ten times better with me?"

Mark let out a moan he struggled to hold in, clenching hard around Jackson's fingers that curled inside of him. He made a pathetic whimper noise as his bundle of nerves was teasingly brushed over, his toes curling while his back arched further.

"Sounds nice, doesn't it? I bet you'd like to try it, huh." Jackson mumbled, feeling Mark tremble against him as his moans further filled the bathroom.

Mark unknowingly began to tip over the edge-- not that he couldn't feel it or anything, but he was terrible at talking when so occupied with whatever pleasure he was receiving. Over time he grew less and less vocal in a word sense, but way louder and unrestrained with his precious moans and whimpers.

The others had to just learn the signs of his climax incoming, and it wasn't that hard to tell. But sometimes it came unexpectedly, and at that moment Jackson wasn't prepared for Mark to make a mess in his pants as fast as he did, but after just a few minutes of fingering, the younger had him rutting against him and ruining his boxers.

"Mark, you came." Jackson stated, slowly slipping his fingers out of panting Mark.

"S-Sorry..." he breathed out, leaning against Jackson as he caught his breath. He was obviously a tad bit embarrassed about it, probably due to BamBam who made the dumb decision to tease him about climaxing too fast, and though the younger was only joking, it obviously made Mark feel bad about his lack of endurance.