Chapter 12

Chapter 12- Lives Ended

( Damon's P.O.V.) 

I was six when I was turned unto a vampire. 

I was having trouble sleeping that night and my Father said if he slept on my floor beside my bed until I went to sleep to scare the monsters away. 

I fell asleep, and woke up to my Father's body beside my bed, his heart missing. 

I darted over to my neighbor's house and they reported it. 

I never regretted draining them. I never regretted killing anyone. 

I survived by killing humans, killing Slayer's when they tried to come after me.

My life ended when I was seventeen, by the hands of a shifter after I drained his pregnant wife.

There isn't an afterlife. Your soul just wonders, and if your lucky, you're reborn, inhabiting the child's body with them. 

That's what Ambros, the witch soul inside me told me when I woke up in the middle of nowhere.

" Mind telling me where the hell I am?" I asked him, rubbing my dry throat, my fangs slowly popping out. 

" Hell. You're a soul." 

" For Hell, it looks beautiful."

The wind was blowing, making the long grass move along with it. 

" Turn around and walk alongside the stream, it will take you to town."

I did as I was told and found a large town that was surrounding a large building.

" That's Slayer School, the school where you will be attending to learn how to kill monsters and how to control that thurst of yours." 

" What if I don't want to." I said blandly, picking an apple off of a tree, then biting into it.

" Then you will be killed again, you're being expiring into the air. This is your last chance to avenge your Father."

I spat out the piece of apple I was eating along with tossing the apple to the ground. I needed blood. Just blood.

I blinked, then staggered backward when a man appeared in front of me. " Your going, even if I have to drag you."  

" Just leave me alone

" Just leave me alone." I said, starting to turn around, but was grabbed by the man.

I tried to break his grip, but ended up against the tree. " Dude, what the hell? Get off me." 

I pushed him, using all of the strength I had, but since I hadn't drunk any blood, it was pitiful.

" You should stop fighting little mate, I'm not letting you go. Not till I re-wake your humanity."

His eyes stopped on the bite mark that my maker left on the side of my neck, and glazed his left thumb over it, me trying to still break free. 

The man pulled me away from the tree and pinned me to the ground, making it easier for him to look me over.

He found all my self inflicted bite mark scars, along with the ones I received from Slayer's that tried to kill me, then drew his attention to the three long claw marks on my neck, belonging to the shifter who decapitated me.

My fangs were completely out now as I continued to struggle to break free, which was now impossible because the man was basically laying on top of me.

I was getting so hungry, and trying to escape this man was depleting all of my energy.

" I'm warning you! Let me go or you die!" 

The only thing I could think of was to rip his throat out. 

The man put his left hand around my neck and squeezed, ending my squirming completely.

What the hell was happening! My body isn't-

My eyes widened as the man's li[es touched mine, making me freak out anymore.

That's when I figured out my body wouldn't do what I wanted it to do.

If it would have, this man would be missing his bottom lip.