Chapter 8

Chapter 8-  Abyssal Planes

( Ryla's P.O.V.) 

Cold air and the smell of blood poured out of the portal. 

" Help," A quiet women's voice said, coming through the portal. " We need help." 

A frightening ora spilled through the portal. 

Before I could call it in, chains wrapped around my body, ripping my watch off and dragged me into the gate. 

The chains fling me into a black pit. I kept falling and falling until I landed on my stomach. 

" Christ," I said, standing up. " What the hell?" 

There was nothing but a black void. 

I blinked and suddenly I was in a room lit by a fireplace. An orc with a broken horn, a succubus, a pale man with long black hair, a human-sized fairy, and a mage with rabbit ears. 

" Sorry, who are you?" The fairy asked.

" This is what I get for investigating, great. Apologies. I have no idea why I'm here." 

As if it was meant to be, a young man darted into the room, kneeling in front of the succubus. 

" My lady, please forgive me. I felt something moving between our worlds and assumed the Demon Lord was to blame, so I interrupted the summoning of this demon."  

 And I got dragged into a different dimension. 

I winced as my flames healed my barely attached hand.

" She's from house Lucifer." The fairy chirped. 

" Do you mind telling me where I am?" I asked. 

"  You're in the Abyssal Plains, dear." The mage said. 

" Or as you like to call it Demon Realm. Just wondering why the hell I was tossed here instead of Hell where I was supposed to be." 

" We saved you from being the Demon Lords new breeding toy." The pale man said. 

" Which is appreciated, trust me." 

I exhaled. " Don't send me back. You guys are going to need my help with this." 

" We have no need for a girl who hasn't completely awoken her power." The orc boomed. 

" Look. I can control fire. The last time I checked, that comes in handy." 

" Just ignore him," The fairy said. " Follow me to your room." 

I did as she said, the orc's eyes following me out as the succubus continued her battle strategies. 

The room was down a long hallway. And it was beautiful. 

When the bunny girl left, I looked out the window of the room, seeing a fire burning in the distance. 

I sat down on the bed, closing my eyes, focusing hard. 

" There's no use in doing that," My Father said, his voice feeling the room. 

I open my eyes and turned my head to see his lanky, tan body. His short black hair all over the place, his dark red eyes were even darker.  

" Guessing this is the realm you jumped into." I exhaled as pain filled my back. 

" And the Demon Lord who grabbed you." 

" Do they know you're here?"

" That Orc you encountered is my Spark." 

I lit a cigarette, feeling the air shift in the room, also going through my father's mind. 

He had been banished from the human realm. Only allowed to me in separate dimensions, also learning that my Mother was who I thought she was.

" Do you mind giving me some space?" I asked him. 

" Not at all." He said disappearing.