Chapter 11

Chapter 11-  Centuries

" Are you insane?" I cried. 

" You can switch them back on, just-" 

" She's mine." A voice said. 

" Raven, don't!" 

I suddenly blacked out, appearing in a black void, Raven's hand planting itself in my chest, crushing my heart.  

" Your done girly." Raven said as my sprite disputed into the air. 

( Sabreena's P

( Sabreena's P.O.V.) 

I woke finally, the body changing into my form. It felt good to finally be back in my body. 

I walked out of the dead-end into the hallway, meeted with my Father and his friends. 

With I smile I shadow stepped out of there, appearing inside of my brother's castle.

" Did you have to be such a war-hungry  sex fiend?" I asked him, as he stared at me.

" You definitely grew." Are said, looking me over. 

" You as week as they say?" I asked, walking towards him, slowly. 

" As much as I hate to say it, Breena." 

I smiled as I sat on his lap. " Let me help with that." 

As he was dominating me, I plunged my left hand into his chest, a surprised look on his face. " Why sister?" 

" Because you're a total idiot, brother." I said, then crushed his heart, then I sucked the rest of his sexual energy out, along with his soul. 

I tossed his dead body off of me and got up, finally as strong as I was supposed to be, but hunger still filled me.

It was back to hell I went to see my dear older bother. The thought of it making me wet.

( Iris's P.O.V.) 

High school was the best option for me. I would not be able to do anything for anyone supernatural wise.

I was walking to my apartment when I was jumped by a guy. 

He pulled me around the corner, and pinned me to to the wall with his lips on mine. 

I couldn't move, couldn't think. But I loved the feeling. The feeling of him touching me. Being around him. 

I was so out of breath that when he stopped kissing me I was gasping for air. 

He was gasping for air himself, his fangs now visible. 

I wasn't filled with fear at all. It was pleasure.

" Iris." I said.

" Zac for short." He said. 

When he stepped back further, I got a good look at him. 

" I'm guessing you're a Pureblood?" I asked, panting

He shook his head, his eyes glowing brighter. " Different breed." 

" What breed?" 

" One that died out centuries ago."