Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Briefcase

I was in the middle of a card game when my watch dinged. It was a normal job offer. 

Find a lost briefcase and return it to said address. The reward was massive.

" You click that button and I'll make you worse,"  Lilith told me. " Besides, it looks really sketchy." 

" You and I both know I can handle myself. Besides, I doubt you're interested in going into Hunting,"

" I'll do anything for you, you know that." 

" You get to be your own person, I'mnotpressuring you into something." 

" I have a feeling you're going to need me on the battlefield." 

" I'm surprised I even got a break." I said out load as Alison rushed into the kitchen and grabbed the plate of cookies that Dad just put on the table.

I picked one up and started munching on one. 

I could feel that Dad wasn't very fond of Lilith, but he trusted me. He knew I would know if something was up. 

" This is all you need, right?" Dad asked picking up the grocery list.

" As far as I know." 

" Don't get up." 

" I've got her." Lilith said in a protective tone.

The room was silent, then Dad left, Alison behind him, her little baggie full of cookies.

Of course Lilith took that as a chance to tease me, but something happened that shocked me. 

While we were kissing, I noticed I was becoming more dominant and while I was on top, Lilith blacked out, her heart rate slowing. 

I started doing CPR after I dialed 911. 

The paramedics came and took her to the hospital where she was taken care of.

While I was watching the Doctor's work, I was approached by a man that started asking me questions. He was a doctor also. 

" Sound's like your a Pureblood Succubus

" Sound's like your a Pureblood Succubus." 

" That doesn't make since." I blurted. 

He turned his tablet around and showed me the lore he had pulled up. 

" Will she be OK?" 

" She will be fine. Just be careful with physical contact until you can control it." 

He walked away and I went outside to smoke, sending a text to Dad, asking him to take care of Alison for a while, not expecting him to look at it until later.

I felt amazing, so to get my mind off of this situation, I took the job. 

I arrived at the address, noticing that the building was an abandoned warehouse when I entered. I fond the briefcase in a back room then teleported back to my bike then drove to the address. 

Halfway there, I stopped at a nearby gas station to fuel up and grab something to eat, but noticed the drag tracks of blood, the opened door police car that was sprayed with blood, and a man whimpering, something inhumanly groaning along with him. 

Here we go again.