He shook his head. "I don't know. Its just... I think it would help if-"

"No." I said bluntly. Ignoring his explanation.

"But don't you think-"

"No." I confirmed. Not even giving him a chance to finish.

Tom sighed. "Okay. But just remember. Sooner or later, You are going to have to face your fears. You can't just leave that box in there, locked up forever!"

It grew quiet and I thought about his words.

I had a slight feeling that Tom wasn't just talking about the box.

He was right. I can't keep pushing away the problems because I'm scared. The thought of the news that Tom said he had, came back to me. I think it's time I know. "Tom, what did you need to tell me, from earlier?"

Tom's jaw clenched with nervousness. The tea kettle screamed on the stove. I took the kettle off the burner. My eyes still laser focused onto Tom.

"I thought you wanted to wait to hear it." He said quietly.

"Not anymore. Tell me." I responded.

Tom turned his back and walked over to the couch to sit down. He motioned me to do the same. I followed.

Once we both were as comfortable as possible, Tom spoke. "When we first met. And I told you that I was an actor... I said that I was sort of, off the radar until January, when I shoot my new movie."

I nodded. "Yeah, I remember that."

Tom sighed. "Well, they moved up the date of the movie. And they want to start shooting a couple weeks early."

"So..." I said, giving him a chance to explain more. Even though I really already knew what he was going to say.

"I'm leaving in a week. The movie is being filmed in the U.S and I'll be leaving." He finished.

"Well, that's good news. You'll be acting again! That's great Tom." I smiled. A little relieved. "How long will you be gone?"

Tom looked up to me. "Six months." He answered.

My jaw dropped. And I felt a pit in my stomach. "Wow! That's a long time!" I said, trying to act like I was still happy for him.

"Between shooting for the movie and interviews, I won't have time to fly back and forth to London and America. So I'd be there for that long." Tom explained. But I didn't really listen.

"Wow. Just... wow. That's amazing. America... the movie." I wasn't even making sense as I spoke.

Tom touched my hand ever so gently. Causing me to concentrate again. I really was happy for him. It was just hard to show it because deep down, I didn't want him to go.

"Ari. Are you alright?" He asked.

I smiled. "Yeah! Its just... I've literally been with you in London since day one." I stated. "Its going to be very odd not having my assistant around for so long." I smiled.

Tom studied me. "It doesn't have to be that way." He said.

"What?" I said not getting what he was hinting at.

"Tell me to stay." He answered.

"What? No!" I said, surprised.

"Ari if you want to me stay, I'll stay with you." Tom said seriously.

"And why the hell would you want to do that?" I said.

"Because I love you."

I sat there in complete shock. Frozen. I saw the seriousness in Tom's eyes.