Weekend

Tom didn't leave, and I didn't complain. It was nice having a person, who wasn't miles away, to talk to. I don't know why, but I was kind of happy to have him here.

We mainly talked about John. I never really told him anything else about me. Everything else, it seemed like, he already knew. Like my favorite color, and my favorite things to do. So I didn't get into the deeper details. Unless he asked.

And he never did. All he asked about, was Me. And how I was feeling, since the breakup, since the move. It was as if Tom Hiddleston, the actor, could also be a  psychologist.

I still didn't understand why he was so interested. Why he wanted to help me so much. Because there is something 'special' about me. What does that mean? What does he see, that I don't? Because all I see is a emotionally screwed-up girl who is bad with relationships and good with whiskey. What actor would want to be friends with that?

What kind of actor helps a girl that they don't know? And talks about their depressing life. He must of had a big heart. I admired him for it.

We had been laying on my bed for hours. Just talking. Nothing else. He never tried to pull a fast one. We literally just talked. And never stopped.

It reminded me, of John. What we used to do. Just talk. And it made me feel a bit awkward, to compare Tom to John. But that's what I thought of.

My mind drifted away. To flashbacks. Memories flooded my mind. Of John. Of laying next to him on our bed. Of constant pillow fights, and laughing, and love. And in between all of that, we talked.

I hadn't noticed that I completely zoned out, until Tom's worried expression, made me snap out of it.

"Hey, Ariana are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'm fine."

His eyes narrowed. "Okay, if you say so."

I ignored his obvious concern. "So, what do you have to do today?" I asked.

He smiled. "You tell me."

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean? Don't you have actor things to do?"

He laughed. "Well, not really. I'm kind of, off the radar. I'm not shooting for any other movies until January. So other than a few guest appearances, and a couple of parties,  I'm all yours."

That sounded like a pretty awesome life. I know he may have his stressful times, but... I'd love to go to a party with a bunch of actors, for my job!

His smile turned back to his nervous look. "I don't mean, I'm all yours, disrespectfully. I just mean that I'm here, if you want to hang out, you don't have to. You can kick me out. I'm not forcing you to hang out with me-"

I laughed, then stopped him from having a panic attack. "Tom, relax. I'd actually really like to spend the day with you. And take my mind off of everything."

He grinned and his face turned a shade of bright red. "Okay, I just didn't want to sound... flirty."

I smiled. "You don't have to be so careful. Just don't push it too far. I'll tell you if you push it too far, for example... if you try to kiss me." I said sarcastically.

He laughed. "I won't... well, I'll try not to."

It was hard for me to believe that he wanted to flirt with me. Like I was some big shot model. Again, what did he see in me?

I shied away from his piercing green-blue eyes. I still didn't know if they were green, or blue. I didn't look into them long enough to figure it out.