New Ally

There he was… Gojira was currently swimming through the ocean, while pulling his unconscious sister back with him. He finally made it onto the docks. Multiple bullheads landed, Team RWBY,JNPR, and the rest of GAMM, came out of the bullheads and ran towards Gojira carrying his unconscious sister. They all noticed many things. First Astrid was heavily injured, she was bleeding from her mouth and chest, she lost her crystals and her crest. Then Gojira, one of his arms was extremely scared and burned but was also slowly being consumed by charcoal scales, his armor was almost completely gone at this point, so he just has his school uniform on, but his shirt was completely ripped apart. His scar on his chest had luckily stayed intact, as well as his eye had healed, but his head was still bleeding. He continued to walk over to them until his body started to lose balance.

RWBY: Goji

Team RWBY ran to his side and helped him up. Jaune and Ren wrapped his arms around their shoulders and began to walk him over to a bullhead, with Ozpin and Glynda both waiting inside.

Gojira: W-wait…take Astrid with me...

Everyone looked at Gojira shocked, and Weiss didn't want to allow it.

Weiss: She hurt you! She destroyed so much of the water side of vale! So why do you want her here she should be in prison!

Gojira: She's

Ruby: she's his sister. 

Yang: Uh, what are you talking about we're his sisters?

Ruby: His stepsisters , she's his real sister! Remember what she said to him when she attacked us?

Weiss: I thought she was lying though.

Maria: No, she was telling the truth…

Gojira: please, help her, and take her with me. I remember her, when I was a kid she wiped my memories of her…

Blake: Really? Then why don't I remember her?

Gojira: We'll ask her later! Just please let's help her! She's the only family I have left!

Everyone reluctantly agreed and began to put the two on the Bullhead with the professors and team GAMM. Gojira lies next to Astrid on a stretcher, and grabbed her hand, he then felt Astrid's hand grip onto his, as if it was an instinct. Gojira gave a small smile before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep.

Timeskip 

Gojira's eyes began to open, he blinked his eyes a few times before adjusting to the darkness of the room. He sat up, and began to scan the room, he then saw a second bed next to him, he examined the bed to see who was sleeping in it. He instantly realized who I was when he saw a tail with crystals on the end of it sticking out of the side of the bed. He smiles knowing that he was able to successfully able to bring her back, however, he was still a bit worried that her memory is still altered. He scratched the back of his head, but when he raised he noticed his right arm was much more… more scaly. It looked just like his Godzilla arm ,except he has an extra finger, and the scales go up to his shoulder. He got up from his bed, as it seemed he wasn't connected to anything, it was like he was just left to rest.

Gojira: Damn how long have I been asleep? 

He stands up and walks up to the window to see the dark sky,and the bright shattered moon. He then walked over to the table  next to the window and looked through a bag that had his name on it. It had some of his casual clothes, as well as his scroll. He quickly checked the time to see it was ten PM. He checked the date to see he's been asleep for two days… meaning the Vytal tournament is close.