13. His confession

Karthick's POV :
I felt terrible. I didn't know what to do. I was just staring at her face while holding her. I was mentally praying for her to open her eyes.

Priya : hey Karthick listen to me man. It is her who fainted and not you. Karthick Karthick I am calling you only.

Karthick : Priya please wake her up.

Priya : yea I will but please you first take her to my room.

I carried her to Priya's room. She weighs like air. Does she eat or not? I put her in bed. I was staring at her face.

Priya : you go Karthick I will take care of her.

Karthick : no I won't. You wake her up first.

Priya : hey you stupid is she sleeping to wake her up. She have fainted man. You go down. All the guests must be leaving now. Ask mom to come here along with food and water for Avi.

Yes what she is saying is true. I will go down. After everyone goes I will come here.

Karthick : ok. I don't know what you will do but she should be fine when I come back.

Priya : ok baba leave now. But when you come back you have to answer few questions then only I will allow you to see her.

Priya's POV :
This girl doesn't eat anything and faints. She has fainted but my brother is suffering. Offo how many crazy things I have to bear. Luckily she woke up just by water sprinkles. Or else she would have been inserted with an I.V needle. Rithu and Anu came to my room. They came with food and I made Avi eat it. Naina also came there and hugged Avi. Avi was asking Naina whether she had ice cream or not. I must say this girl is too much. Naina started crying and asked sorry to Avi for asking Avi to feed her. Seems like anni have scolded her.

Avi : did anyone say anything to my baby??

Naina : Amma scolded me that I was responsible for you falling sick.

Avi : no baby don't cry. It was not because of you. It was because of me. I did not eat. So only I fell down. Now first give me a kissie and bring ice cream for us. We will eat.

Naina kissed Avi and went down to bring ice cream. Meanwhile I asked rithu and Anu to go home and I said I will drop Avi tomorrow. Avi protested that she will go along with them and she is fine. I forced her to stay back. Anu and rithu left. Mom and anni came after all the guests left. I explained them about avi's condition. They scolded her for not taking food. Then Naina came and they both were feeding each other with ice cream. I called mom and anni outside the room. As we came outside we saw Karthick rushing to my room. We three blocked him outside and he was begging us to leave him inside.

Mom : clarify something and we will let you in.

Karthick : I will but leave me inside.

Anni : you answer us and then go.

Karthick : ok what??

Priya : why are you so desperate to see her.

Karthick : I am not desperate. She fainted and on humanity basis I came to see her.

Mom : oh ok if you have come to see her on humanity basis then I would say she is fine and you can go to your room.

Karthick : thank god. But I will see her once and go.

Anni : no Karthick don't disturb her.

Karthick : I won't anni. I will just see her and leave.

Priya : Tomorrow you see her on humanity basis. Today don't disturb her.

Karthick : ok I love her. Is it okay for you people. And by love I mean I really love her and want to be with her ever and ever. I want to be with her during her happy times and bad times. And now she is not well and I have to see her. Is it okay. You people wanted to hear it right. And I said it. Now will you people allow me to see her.
He just screamed and he went inside. We all went along with him. We saw her sleeping along with Naina by her side. They both were hugging each other. Anni took Naina from avi's arms carefully without waking them both and we came outside. He stayed in. He was just staring at her without moving. I again went inside and dragged him outside.

Priya : she is ok Karthick. She ate food and she is sleeping now. She was exhausted today. It was me who forced her to come here.

Mom : we already know that you love Avi Karthick. We just wanted to hear it from you. We all are so happy that you love her and we can't wait to make her our daughter in law.

Karthick : how you found out mom.

Mom : it was evident in your face Karthick. The way you see her tells it all.

Priya : But it is not easy to make her fall in love with you Karthick.

Karthick : I know that pri. But I strongly believe that she is my girl and our fate is to be with each other.

Mom : so confident my boy. Ok now come we will go to our respective rooms. Let Pri take care of her.

Karthick : ok mom

And all left to their rooms. This Karthick alone kept on coming to my room for checking whether Avi is fine or not. He came once in every hour. Neither did he sleep or let me sleep. Anyways I am happy for my little bro.

Author's POV : 

            Elsewhere at Rajasekhar's mansion.

Rajasekhar: look at that Karthick Varun. He has reached a great height. You are still playing at Ranji trophy.

Varun : Appa luck was in his favour.

Shalmili : it was not luck he worked really hard for it.

Varun : insulting your brother for that arrogant man?? Look at him always arrogant. He got blessings from all expect our Amma and Appa. And look at you taking his side.

Shalmili : because I love him and I want to marry him.

Parvathi: are you out of your mind. Surely they won't accept this.

Shalmili : I don't want to hear anything. I just want him.

Rajasekhar : ok I have a plan. They won't accept when we ask for Karthick and Shalmili's marriage. But this can happen when Varun co-operates.

Varun  : and what is your plan Appa??

Rajasekhar: all listen carefully. There is triple profit in it. First Varun you have to make Priya fall in love with you. If that happens we will get you married and we will also get her shares of property . If they want Priya to be happy then we will ask Karthick to marry shalmili. How is my plan.

Parvathi : no one can be more evil than my husband.

Shalmili : I love you pa.