#16 Picking Names

Liam: You and Liam decided to both think of some names and then choose one. You didn't know where to start because there were so many good names. You first started to pick some first letters, which you liked and then you went searching for the perfect name. Suddenly you felt hands on your shoulders, you looked behind you and there stood Liam. "Liam, you scared me" you said, shocked. "Sorry babe" he said, giving you a kiss. "Got any names in mind?" Liam asked you. "Just two actually, Olivia and Amelia, and you?" you said. "I didn't really have the time to think about it, but I like your names" he said. "Maybe those names together? Olivia Amelia" he said. "Nah, that doesn't sound good" he quickly added. "I like the idea, but yeah it doesn't sound good" you responded to him. "We can also do just Liv, Liv Amelia" Liam said. "Oh yes, I realy like that name" you said back. Liam smiled at you and you smiled back. "Liv Amelia Payne, our little girl" you said, rubbing your belly. Liam nodded and gave a kiss to your belly.

Niall: You were watching the news and suddenly it was about baby names. "Niall, come here for a second" you shouted to the kitchen. "What is it?" Niall said, coming into the living room. "Look, they are talking about baby names, we should probably think about some names" you said, pointing at the TV. Niall sat down next to you and started to watch the news too. "The most popular boy names, now we really should pay attention" Niall sad to you, grabbing your hands. You looked at him and smiled at him, he smiled back and gave you a kiss. You both watched the topic and discussed some things. "I think I like Thomas, but not as first name, do you want a second name?" Niall said to you. "Why not? Thomas is nice as second name" you said. "Maybe Jayden as first name" you said, thinking out loud. "Mmm, it sounds good with Thomas, but I don't like Jayden, we can look for a similair name on the internet" Niall said. You nodded and grabbed your laptop. You searched and then your eye fell on it. "Aiden" you said. "What?" Niall asked. "I like Aiden" you said, pointing at the name. "Yeah I like that too and it is similair to Jayden and it sounds good with Thomas" Niall said with a big smile on his face. "Aiden Thomas Horan" Niall said out loud. He layed his hand on your stomach and repeated it again, you felt the baby kick. "Well I think he likes it too" you said, grabbing Niall's hand and smiling at him.

Harry: You and Harry were visiting his mum, when the topic came to your mind. "Have you thought of any names yet?" his mum asked, when you were talking about how your pregnancy was going. "Actually no, not all" you said, giggling. "I did a bit of thinking" Harry said. "You did?" you asked him. "Yeah, just heard some nice names on the TV" he said, shrugging. "Oh okay and what were those names?" you asked him, smiling. "You do not mind, my mum knowing?" he asked. "No of course not" you said, laughing. "Okay, well I heard Ashley and Emmalyn, and I thought they sound nice" he said, smiling to himself. "I like both, but I think I like Ashley more" you admitted. "Okay, so we just made a decision?" Harry asked. "Yeah I think" you said, giggling. "But I want a second name also" you added. "Alright, let's think then" he said. You just talked about some names and suddenly you knew it. "May, she probably is going to be born in May and I think it is a beautiful name'" you said. "Ashley May" Harry said. "I like it" his mum said. "I like it too" Harry said. "So it is going to be Ashley May?" you asked. "Yes, if you are okay with it?" Harry asked. You nodded and gave Harry hug.

Louis: You just received the book you ordered, with baby names, in the mail. "Louis, the book is here" you shouted. Louis came downstairs and looked confused. 'You freaked me out, I thought something was wrong" Louis said. "Sorry, I was just excited. Do you have time to look at it now?" you asked hopeful. "Yeah, of course" he said, sitting down on the couch, patting the spot behind him. You sat down and he pulled you closer to him. "Well let's see" he said, giving you a kiss on your cheek. You opened the book and you flipped through some pages. "I want like a bit similair names, like same foreletter and such" you said, scanning the page in front of you. "I like that, I would like a L or a J as begin letter" he said. "Why the J?" you asked confused. "My mum" he said and you nodded. You started looking at the L page and you quickly spotted Levi. "I like Levi, for the boy" you said. Louis stayed silence and scanned the page. "Yes, and maybe Leanne for a girl?" he asked. "That sounds nice. We can do like a second name with a J, if you want" you said, looking back at him. He nodded and you flipped the pages. "James and Jane, they are similair and both fit" Louis said, smiling to himself. "Levi James and Leanne Jane Tomlinson" you said, thinking out loud. "That sounds really good" you added, after thinking. You looked at Louis, who had a big smile on his face. He grabbed your face and gave you multiple kisses. "Our little babies" he said between kisses.

Zayn: You and Zayn were laying in bed when Zayn spoke up. "You know, we have to think of some names" he said, turning on his side and looking at you. "Yeah, we do" you said. It stayed silent, you both thinking of names. "Do you want actually want Pakistani names? Or English?" you asked Zayn. "Yes, I want Pakistani names, but I understand if you don't want to" he said, grabbing your hand. "No, it's okay, Pakistani names are beautiful" you said, smiling at him. You grabbed your phone, searching a website for Pakistani names. "What are you doing?" Zayn said, chuckling. "Do you think I know any Pakistani names?" you said, laughing at Zayn. He tiredly smiled at you. You both looked at some names and choosed some. "So what have you got?" you asked Zayn. "Well I had Nohreen and Zara" he said. "Okay, I had Yasmin and Delisha, I like yours too" you said. "What do you like more?" Zayn asked, rubbing your belly, receiving some kicks. "Let's combine them" he suddenly said. "What a genius are you" you said, giggling. "What about, Zara Delisha and Nohreen Yasmin" you asked. "I like Yasmin Nohreen more" Zayn said. "Okay, so Zara Delisha and Yasmin Nohreen it is" you said. "Do you hear that? Two beautiful names for two beautiful girls" Zayn said, once again rubbing your belly.

A/N: Sorry that I didn't upload a preference last week, but there was a loss close to my family, so I didn't want to write. But here it is, hope you like it and thanks for reading xxx