#4 First Doctor's Appointment

Liam: "Hello, nice to see you" the doctor said. "Please lay down, because it is your first ultrasound, I will explain some things" he said. He explained some things about the ultrasound and what was going to happen. "Any questions? Will the father still join you?" the doctor asked. "He should be here soon, he was a little bit late" you said. "Okay, we will wait for him" the doctor said, and right after he said that there was a knock on the door. There was Liam, quickly apologizing and meeting the doctor. "So, let's get started" the doctor said. Liam gripped your hand and you glanced at him, he smiled at you and you smiled back. "You can see the baby there" the doctor pointed at the screen. "You are around 6 weeks and everything looks good" the doctor said and you felt some tears sliding down your cheeks. Liam saw that and he kissed your hand. "Everything is alright" Liam whispered in your ear, while hugging you.

Niall: Niall couldn't be here for the first doctor's appointment because he was already on tour. You both were very sad about it. But since you wanted him to be with you, you decided to skype him while being at the doctor's. So here you were, walking into the office with your phone in your hands, already skyping Niall. "I see the father also could make it" the doctor said laughing at you, while you walked in. "Yes, he of course couldn't miss this" you said also laughing. The doctor was making everything ready, while you lay down. "Are you ready over there, Mr. Horan?" the doctor asked, looking at the phone. "Never been more ready, so just get started already" Niall said, smiling like an idiot. "Alright, here we go" the doctor said, while putting the cold gel on your stomach. "Can you see the screen, Ni?" you asked Niall. "Yeah, babe" Niall answered back. "So you obviously see the baby there and you can hear the heartbeat clearly, that is a good sign" the doctor said. You smiled at Niall while the doctor concentrated on the screen. "Everything looks normal" the doctor said, smiling at you. "And how far is she along?" Niall asked. "About 12 weeks" the doctor said. "I am going to print a picture for you and you can talk in private" the doctor walked out of the office. "This is nice, seeing the baby" you said, smiling at Niall. "Yes, it is, can't wait to meet that little one" Niall said, smiling with tears in his eyes.

Harry: You and Harry were in the car on your way to your first doctor's appointment. Harry still wasn't really confident of himself becoming a father, but he was getting better. "I am nervous, are you?" Harry asked, while you were sitting in the waitingroom. "A little bit" you answered. You looked at Harry and you saw that he was freaking out inside. "Hey, we are going to do this, together" you said while rubbing his knee. He just nodded. After a few minutes you were called in. "Well, let's take a look at the little one" your doctor said. Harry grabbed your hand and you squeezed his. "Look, there you can see the baby" the doctor pointed at the screen. You smiled to yourself and Harry kissed your hand. It was not much, but it looked beautiful. "Everything is looking fine" the doctor said. When you were in the car again, Harry didn't start driving. He just kept staring at the picture of the ultrasound. "It is so beautiful" he said quietly. "Yeah, and it will even be more beautiful when he or she is born" you said, taking him in a hug and kissing his face.

Louis: Here you were sitting a few days after you found out you were pregnant. "Y/N, look there is the baby" Louis said, while the doctor was concentrating on the screen. "May I correct you there, the babies" the doctor said. "What?" you said, looking confused at the doctor. "You are having twins" he said laughing at you. You immediately burst into tears out of happiness. "And they look very healthy, I congratulate you both" the doctor said. You looked at Louis, who still was looking at the screen with a smile on his face. The doctor walked out of the room and you pulled your shirt down. "Lou, we are getting twins" you said happily. "Yeah, it is wonderful, now I know for sure we are getting a lot of kids" he said, laughing at you. "5, Louis, and I mean it" you said with a serious face. "Just joking, babe" Louis said while hugging you. "We are going to have a beautiful family together" you said, kissing him.

Zayn: "Hello, Ms. Y/L/N and Mr. Malik, pleasure to meet you" your doctor said while shaking both your hands. You lay down and Zayn sat right beside you. "This is your first baby, right?" the doctor asked. You both nodded at him. "Okay, please move your shirt up, it might be cold at first" he warned. Your hand gripped Zayn's hand harder when he put the cold gel on your stomach. You first heard some noises and after that you heard a heartbeat. But when he moved the instrument, you heard another one. "Well, may I congratulate you on two healthy babies" your doctor said smiling. You were a bit shocked but when you looked at Zayn, and saw that he was smiling broadly, you started smiling too. "I will leave you alone for a second" the doctor said, leaving the room. "This is amazing" Zayn said, and you saw his eyes getting watery. You pulled him to you and you kissed him softly on his lips. "It is, couldn't ask for more" you said, also letting some tears fall.