#3 You Tell Him You Are Pregnant

Liam: After you went to the doctor's office, you were dreading to go home. Liam was free today, so you would have to face him immediately. That one sentence kept going through your head, "I don't think it's the right timing". When you arrived home, you stood in front of the door for a few seconds before you went in. ""Hey babe, where were you?" Liam asked from the couch. "I have to tell you something" you said to him, not looking at him. "Okay, go ahead" he said confused. "I was at the doctor's office" you said and your voice cracked because you started crying. "What is it, come here" he said to you while walking over to you and giving you a hug. "I am so sorry, I know you don't want it yet" you continued, crying in his chest. "Liam, I'm pregnant, sorry" you started crying harder and it felt like you couldn't stop anymore. Liam stayed silence, but he kept hugging you. "You don't have to be sorry, we are going to work through this. I still think it's not really a good timing, but what can we do about that" Liam said after a few minutes of silence. You were so relieved that Liam wasn't mad. You looked up at him and you saw that he had tears in his eyes. "It's kind of beautiful, isn't it?" Liam asked looking at you. "Yeah, it is" you said while kissing the tip of his nose.

Niall: You didn't just want to tell Niall when he came home that afternoon, so you planned a dinner. When you were driving to the restaurant, Niall started to get curious. "Why are we going to dinner all of a sudden?" Niall asked watching you drive. "Just wanted to do something nice for you" you said. Niall looked confused at you, but he let it go. At dinner you just talked how his day was at the studio and about some other things. You needed to bring it up now, before dinner was over, but you were too nervous. "Niall" you suddenly said, now you had to tell it. "Yeah babe" he said confused. "I have to tell you something" you said looking down. "Okay" Niall frowned. "I am pregnant" you looked up and smiled at him. He stared at you, like he hadn't heard you. "You serious?" he said while smiling widely. "Yes" you almost shouted. Niall immediately stood up and he walked over to where you were sitting. He pulled you up and gave you a bone-crushing hug. "This is so amazing, Y/N, I love you so much" he said after giving you a passionate kiss.

Harry: You were absolutely dreading to tell Harry you are pregnant, so you kept it quiet for a week. But now you had a party. Harry asked you multiple times if you wanted wine, but everytime you refused. When you were in the car back, Harry wanted to know what was wrong. "Why did you not drink, don't you feel good?" Harry asked, taking glances at you while he was driving. "I feel okay, I just didn't want to drink" you said. "But you always drink at parties, this is weird for you" Harry said. And he kept rambling about it a bit more. "Okay, Harry, I will tell you" you shouted at him. "But I don't think you are going to be happy with it" you said after it. You were at a red traffic light, so Harry was staring at you. You took a deep breath and you looked at him. "I am pregnant" you finally admitted. Harry looked at you with wide eyes and you couldn't stand it, so you looked out of the window. "Only a small chance you said, well here is the small chance" you said when Harry was driving again. "Do you want to have it?" you asked, but Harry stayed silence. "If you don't want to have this baby, you should leave, because I am keeping it" you said with confidence. But again Harry stayed silence. When you looked at him, you saw that he was crying. "Of course I want to have it, but I just am scared" Harry said when he noticed you were looking at him. "I am scared too, but we have each other don't we?" you said, kissing the side of his face. "Yeah, I know" he said, and you saw a small smile creep onto his face.

Louis: You and your mother discussed of you had to tell Louis and your dad when they would come home, and you decided that you were going to tell them immediately. But you wanted to do a cute thing. Since you have loads of time until they were home, your mother and you decided to make a cake. On the cake it said "Baby Time", and there where babies on it, it was so obvious, but you didn't mind. When your dad and Louis came home, they first went to change. You placed the cake on the kitchen counter and went to sit on the couch. Your mother had gone upstairs because you first wanted to tell it to Louis. "There is cake for you on the kitchen counter, Louis" you said to him when he walked downstairs. "Okay, love" he said while walking to the kitchen. You heard a confused noise coming from the kitchen. "It is a hint" you shouted to the kitchen. "What?" Louis said walking into the living room with a confused look and the cake in his hands. "I said it is a hint" you said again. "You mean" he said looking at the cake again. "That we are having a baby?" he said looking at you now. You smiled and nodded. "Really, that is amazing" Louis shouted and jumped on you on the couch, to hug you. "You can't do that you know, when I have a big belly. "That is why I am doing it now" he laughed at you, while kissing you.

Zayn: You and your best friend talked about the best ways to tell Zayn. You were so happy and you were sure Zayn was going to be happy too. You at first thought, you would just let the pregnancy test lay in the bathroom, but you wanted to tell it yourself. So you would just bring it up while watching TV, when he got home. But when you heard the door open and saw Zayn coming in, you couldn't contain yourself. You jumped up and ran over to him and jumped into his arms. "Wow, what a welcome" Zayn said a bit shocked. You kissed him passionately, while he was still holding you up. "I have some great news" you said smiling, when he put you down. You were absolutely beaming to tell him. "Well, maybe I had this planned out different in my head, but when I saw you I couldn't keep it from you anymore" you said. "So?" Zayn said laughing at your happiness. "We are having a baby" you shouted happily. Zayn lifted you in the air and turned in circles. "I am so excited, this is such a blessing" he said while putting you down and kissing you roughly.