#10 Finding Out The Gender

Liam: "The baby is perfectly healthy, it is a little early to look for the gender, but I will try" the doctor said, while putting some pressure on your stomach. "It maybe feel weird, I am turning the baby a little bit" the doctor said. You nodded at him, Liam smiled at you and he squeezed your hand. "If you look here, you see nothing, so it is most likely a girl" the doctor said. "It is not 100 percent sure, until two weeks, but it is like a 99 percent it is a girl" he added after that. "Alright, thank you" you said to the doctor. You shook hans and left his office. "So no guy things for you" you said laughing at Liam. "Yeah, but a girl is also fun, I am happy" he said, kissing the side of your face.

Niall: "We don't really mind, both genders would be amazing" you said smiling, after the doctor ask if you preferred a gender. "Yeah, the only thing that is important is that the baby is healthy" Niall added. "That's right, let's get started" the doctor said. You pulled up your shirt and lay down, looking at Niall. Niall smiled at you and kissed your forehead. You heard a heartbeat and immediately started smiling. "The baby is healthy, a very steady heartbeat, it sounds very good" the doctor said, placing his glasses on his head now. "Let's take a good look" the doctor said. "Oh actually, it is pretty obvious, you might see for yourself" he said pointing at something. Niall laughed. "I think, I know yeah, a boy" Nial said. "Yeah, that's right, you are having a boy" the doctor said laughing.

Harry: "I hope the pyjama will be useful" you said, walking into the doctor's office, finding out the gender today. "I hope too" Harry said laughing. "But that means I can't get to buy clothes for her" he said, pouting at you. "I was just joking, but don't buy the whole store" you said, laughing. "You both are happy, already used to the idea of becoming a father, Mr. Styles?" the doctor asked, knowing about Harry's insecurities. "Yeah, I am ready for it" Harry said laughing. "And you were talking about a girl, hoping for a girl?' the doctor asked. "Yes, actually, we saw such cute girl clothes" Harry said, grinning. "Well, let's find out" the doctor said, starting the process. After a while, he nodded. "You can be happy, it is going to be a girl" the doctor said.

Louis: You were feeling some pain in your belly, so you decided to call the doctor. Now you were here, in the doctor's office with Louis. Louis comforting you, waiting for some test results. "Everything is alright, they are just growing and moving, do you want to know the gender, I already could see" the doctor said. You looked at Louis and he smiled, so you nodded. "I want you to see it, so I will pull up your shirt and start the process again" the doctor said. He pointed to the screen, talking about some general things. "This here, is your son, you can see a little thing there" he said, Louis chuckling. "And over here, is your daughter, both completely fine and already loving eachother, seeing how they lay" he said pointing to the other baby. "See nothing is wrong" Louis said, smiling.

Zayn: There you were at the doctor's again, today you could find out the gender of the babies. "Hello, Ms. Y/L/N and Mr. Malik, excited for today?" the doctor asked. "Yes, very excited" Zayn said, smiling broadly. "What would you want?" the doctor asked. "I don't mind, but he wants two girls" you said, while the doctor started the ultrasound. He was concentrating on the screen, while moving around your belly. "Well, baby one is definitely a girl, baby two is a little bit shy and hides behind her sister" the doctor said laughing, you two also laughing. After a few minutes, he spoke up again. "Ah, there she is, so also a girl, your dream is fullfilled Mr. Malik" the doctor said, smiling at you two.

A/N: Sorry these are all kind of the same. Thanks for all of you who is reading my Pregnancy Series, means a lot to me! Hope you like it! Xxx