#13 Interacting With The Baby/Babies

Liam: "Can we go for a walk in the park?" you asked Liam. He looked at you from his phone and smiled. "Yes, of course" he said. After a while, you felt exhausted. "I need to sit down for a minute" you said, grabbing onto Liam's arm. "Come, let's sit down by that tree" he said to you. You sit down between his legs and you rest your back against his chest. He put his hands on your belly and started rubbing it. "Hey little girl, how are you in there?" Liam said. You looked down and you put your hands on his hands. "Are you being sweet to your mummy?" he said. "She definitely is" you said to him. "You are going to be a very good girl" you said, smiling at your belly.

Niall: You and Niall were shopping for the nursery and clothes for the baby. “I like the wooden crib” you said, looking at different cribs. “I like the white crib more” Niall said. You looked at each other and you sighed. “This is not going to work, we both want different things” you said to Niall. “I have an idea, we are going to ask the baby” he said, smiling broadly. You burst into laughter. “Are you serious?” you asked Niall and he nodded. “Okay, Niall Junior, you have to choose” Niall said, placing his hands on your belly. “White or wooden” Niall repeated a few times. Eventually the baby kicked at white. “Yes, it is going to be white, you have good taste, just like your dad” Niall said, laughing. You just laughed at his childish actions.

Harry: You and Harry were visting his mum, stepdad and sister at his hometown. “You look amazing, Y/N” Anne said. “Thank you” you said smiling. “We have some presents for you” Gemma said, excited. “Ah, this is so cute” you said, looking at the clothes. “Can I touch your belly?” Anne asked. “Of course, I think she would like to meet her grandma” you said, rubbing your belly. Anne placed her hands on your belly and Gemma was soon to join her. “She is going to be so loved” Harry said. “Do you like your grandma and aunt?” Harry said, putting his hand on your belly too. You felt your babygirl kick and you saw the smiles on their faces. “I think she does like you” you told them.

Louis: You were taking a nap when you heard Louis talking and touching your belly. “Are you being good to mummy?” you heard him say. “You two are making mummy tired, she is sleeping all the time” he whispered. The babies started kicking. “No no, stop kicking, don’t wake mummy” he said, rubbing your belly. “I am already awake” you said in a sleepy voice. “Oh, you have been bad, waking up mummy, that is not nice” Louis said in a childish voice. “Actually you woke me” you said to him, giggling. “Oops, sorry” he said, giving you a kiss. “It’s okay, you were cute, talking to the babies” you said to him, both laughing a bit.

Zayn: You and Zayn were watching TV on a normal Sunday night. You felt Zayn looking at you a few times. “What are you looking at?” you said, looking at him. “Our babies” he said, with a big smile on his face. You said nothing, you only smiled at him. He put his hands on your belly and brought his face closer. “You two are going to be so amazing, I can’t wait to see you” Zayn said to your belly. You felt the babies moving and kicking. “They are excited to hear you” you said to Zayn. He nodded and put a kiss on your belly. “Now babies, you need to go to sleep, it is way past your bedtime” Zayn said, laughing at himself. He started singing softly and the moving and kicking stopped. “You are going to be such a good dad” you said, giving Zayn a kiss.

A/N: Sorry for no preference so long and sorry the preference is not that long. But I hope you still like it! Thanks for reading and thanks for all the reads on my Pregnancy Series, I am really happy about it. Xxx