#5 Telling The Family

Liam: You and Liam just moved into your new house. You both decided this was the right time to announce to your family that you were pregnant. You invited both of your families over, to look at your new house, which of course had a nursery. You showed them all the rooms, except for the nursery. "And now the last room is a little bit special for me and Liam, so be careful" you said, while you opened the door. You saw the surprised looks on the faces of your families. "Are you serious?" Liam sister said to you. "You are pregnant?" your brother said. "Am I getting a grandchild?" your and Liam's mother said. "Yes, we are serious. Yes, Y/N is pregnant. Yes, you are getting a grandchild" Liam shouted happily.

Niall: You and Niall were staying in Ireland for a few days, to see his family. You two were now shopping, and you couldn't resist yourself to look at baby clothes. In the end, you and Niall decided to buy some unisex clothes. When you came home, you saw Greg, Denise and Theo sitting in the living room. "And what brings you here?" Niall asked, while hugging his brother. "Well, we saw something interesting when we were shopping" Denise said. Niall's parents were also in the living room now. "Alright?" Niall sort of asked, looking confused. "We saw you two buying baby clothes" Greg said, grinning. You looked at Niall with wide eyes, he laughed nervously at you. "So?" Niall's mother asked. "Alright, I am pregnant" you said smiling. "Oh my little boy is becoming a dad" his mother smiled with tears in her eyes. "Well this proves that you can't keep a secret in this family" Niall said laughing, hugging his mother. "Congratulations, Theo will like a little nephew or niece" Denise said to you.

Harry: You was visiting Harry on tour right now. You were always being followed by paparazzi and you were a little bit scared that they would notice something different about you. "Can't we talk to our family now? I don't want to get it out through the media before we tell them" you asked Harry, while sitting in his hotelroom. "Alright, we can call them" he said. You called your parents and Harry called his mother, putting them both on speaker. "Hey, is dad there?" you asked your mother as soon as she picked up. "Yeah" your mother said. "Okay, put the phone on speaker, me and Harry have to tell you something" you said. In the meantime Harry had talked to his mother and she, his stepfather and his sister were on the other side of the line. "Well, we wanted to tell you this before you got to know it from anyone else" you said, pausing after. You looked at Harry and you nodded at him, to let him say it. "We are going to have a baby" Harry said. You heard Gemma scream through the phone and both your mother's were sniffling. "That is such great news" Gemma said. "We have to agree with that" your father said. You couldn't be more happy. "But mum you really have to help me" Harry said with panic in his voice. "Everything will be alright" his mother said.

Louis: Your parents of course already knew you were pregnant, but now it was time to tell the rest of your family and Louis' family. You decided to invite them all over for dinner. "Why are we having this dinner actually?" your sister asked, while eating. "You'll have to wait and see" Louis said with a grin on his face. You had made cupcakes with your mother as dessert, all having one letter on them, spelling the sentence "We're pregnant with twins!". When dessert was there, you placed them in order on a tray and put it on the table. Louis' mother was the first one to gasp and getting watery eyes. "This is incredible" she said, hugging Louis and crying on his shoulder. Your and Louis' sisters began screaming and tackled you in a hug on the couch. "Be careful there, don't want anything happening with the babies" Louis said with a stern voice. After that you all ate the cupcakes and talked about the babies. There were already being names called and ideas for the nursery. You were so happy, that everyone was excited as you and Louis were.

Zayn: Today you were going to the zoo with Zayn and his family. This morning you felt okay, but now you were in the car, you felt miserable. You were very nauseous and you really needed to throw up. You gripped harder on Zayn's arm, not being able to speak. Zayn looked at you and when he saw your face, he immediately knew what was wrong. "Mum, stop the car, now" Zayn almost shouted at his mother. "Why?" his mother asked, going to the side of the road. Zayn didn't answer, when the car stopped he immediately got out with you. When you were done throwing up, the family was surrounding you both. "Maybe we should tell them" Zayn whispered in your ear. You nodded at him, while hugging him quick. "Okay, I think this is the right moment to tell you, Y/N is pregnant" he spoke with a big smile on his face. Not caring that they were standing on the side of the road, his sisters and mother run over to him right away and gave him a big group hug. After that, they did the same to you of course. "A little baby, such a blessing" his mother said. "Actually two little babies" you said laughing.