#2 Finding Out You Are Pregnant

Liam: Due to complications you had to stop with the pill. In the heat of the moment you forgot that and you and Liam had sex without a condom. You never realised this until 4 weeks later, when your period was 2 weeks late. At first you thought it was nothing but when another week went by, you started to get worried. You decided to go to your doctor. After you answered a few standard questions, you started to get really confused. "You have stopped the pill a couple of weeks ago, did you and your boyfriend have unprotected sex?" the doctor ask. "No" you immediately answered. But then the events ran through your mind. "Shit, yes we had" you said. "Okay, come lay on the table and we will check if maybe you are pregnant" the doctor said while he got some instruments. You started thinking about what Liam said to you "I don't think it's the right timing". "You are indeed pregnant, congratulations" the doctor said happily. You on the other hand weren't so happy, but you put on a happy face.

Niall: Niall at first wanted to wait a little longer with kids, but when you two were babysitting your niece, he changed his mind. So you tried and here you were hovering over the toilet, with Niall by your side, holding your hair. When you were done puking, Niall layed you on the couch. He didn't want to go to the studio, but you made him. When he was gone, you immediately called your sister, to ask if she wanted to buy a pregnancy test. When your sister came, she first asked what the deal was and you talked a bit about it. "Do you want to take it now?" your sister asked you. "Yes, will you stay?" you asked suddenly feeling nervous. "Of course" she said and you two walked off to the bathroom. You peed on the stick and waited together for the results. "It should be done now" you sister said after a few minutes. You walked over to the sink and looked at the stick. "I am pregnant" you said smiling.

Harry: You and Harry had sex and when Harry came, it felt different. You heard Harry curse, and he showed you the condom, it was ripped. You weren't on the pill, because you didn't think it was necessary. Harry told you to not get a morning after pill, he said it is small chance that you would have been pregnant. But here you were at the doctor's office, feeling horrible. The doctor called you in and immediately asked what the matter was. "I think I am pregnant, the condom broke a few weeks ago, and I feel so sick right now" you said looking down, a bit ashamed of telling this to the doctor. "Okay, well let's check it" he lead you over to the table. He did an echo on you and were so nervous. "I can tell you, that yes, you are pregnant, congratulations" the doctor said after a while. You didn't know if you were happy or not, but you of course thanked him.

Louis: When you talked about having kids, you both immediately wanted to start a family, so you started trying that night. It was now a few weeks later and you were visiting your parents. You were now alone with your mother in the kitchen. "Do you maybe have to tell me something?" your mother asked. "I don't know, do I?" you asked confused. "You have this glow" she said. "What glow?" you asked. "A pregnancy glow" your eyes widen at her. "Oh, well I don't know, I mean we have tried" you said. "Should I get a test?" you asked your mother. "Yes, we will go to the pharmacy right now" she said. You two got a pregnancy test and now you were back at the house. Louis and your dad were still golfing, so you didn't have to worry about them. You took the test and while you waited you talked to your mother. "So it was planned, since you had tried?" your mother ask out of curiosity. "Yes, we talked about it and we really want a family" you said smiling. "Well let's hope for a positive" she said while looking at the stick. "And?" you asked. "It is positive, this is so amazing" she said blinking away a tear. "I am so happy" you said tearing up now too.

Zayn: You and Zayn had been trying for a few weeks now and suddenly you started to feel different. You didn't want to jump to conclusions, so you waited until your period had to come. But it didn't come. You haven't told Zayn about this yet, because you first wanted to make sure you maybe were pregnant instead of making him happy with nothing. So you went out and bought a pregnancy test. When you were home again, you couldn't bring yourself to doing the test. So you called one of your best friends to come and do the pregnancy test with you. When she was there, you immediately started doing the test. "Can this thing not hurry up?" you said frustated. "Just one minute left" your best friend said. That minute was absolutely nerve-wrecking. You jumped up when you heard your alarm go off. "Can you look, I am too scared" you said. Of course your best friend would do that, so she walked to the stick. You saw a smile creeping onto her face. "What is it, am I pregnant?" you shouted at her. "Yes, you are" she said while tackling you into a hug.