#1 Talking About Having Kids

Liam: Liam had a live interview and you were watching it from the couch at home. "So Liam, you and your girlfriend have been together for some time, any thoughts on marriage or kids?" the interviewer ask Liam. "Well of course I want to marry her and have kids someday, but I am not quite sure if that will be in the near future"Liam answered. This was what made you thinking, you actually thought you both were ready for a baby, you would just bring it up over dinner with Liam. Liam came home a few hours later and you started dinner. “I watched your interview, and you know, I actually thought we were kind of ready for a baby” you just got it out there immediately before you could back out of it. “So you want a baby?” Liam asked confused. “Yeah, maybe if you want it too” you said a little bit unsure. “Of course I want to, but like now?” he asked. “Yes” you started to get the feeling that Liam didn’t want a baby yet. “I don’t really know if I want it already, I am so busy and I don’t think it is the right timing” Liam said while grabbing your hands. “Sorry” he said while kissing your knuckles. “It’s okay, we can wait” you squeezed his hands, to let him know that it really was alright.

Niall: You and Niall were just watching TV on a normal Monday night. There was just a normal drama series on. You were not really paying attention, until one of the women discovered she was pregnant. You always had dreamed of getting children with Niall, but you were not sure if Niall was ready yet. “Niall, can I ask you something?” you asked looking up to him. “Yes, of course, what is it?” he said giving a kiss on your head. “Would you be ready for a baby?” you asked a bit scared. “Uh, I don’t know, I mean I love children, but I think we are a bit young” Niall shifted a bit in his place, meaning he was nervous. “Oh okay” you looked at the TV again. It stayed silent for a bit before Niall spoke again. “I want kids, but I just need to think about it some more before we actually start trying, sorry” Niall looked down as if he had done something wrong. “Don’t be sorry, I understand” you gave a little smile to him.

Harry: You and Harry were babysitting Lux today and you both were really enjoying it. Harry was playing with Lux and he made her giggle a lot, it was too cute. You started to think about your future with Harry and how you would have your own kids someday. “Babe, what are you thinking about?” Harry spoke. “Just things” you smiled at him. “What things?” he asked. Harry was always so curious, always. “About us and the future” you said. “What about it?” Harry asked absolutely clueless. “Watching you and Lux makes me think about having our own family someday” you admitted. “You want a family with me?” Harry looked very confused. “Yes, of course, why wouldn’t I?” you sat down on the floor beside him and Lux. “I don’t know, never crossed my mind” he said looking down. “Well I want to, do you want it?” you asked, hoping he would. “Yes, of course, not yet, but maybe in a little while” you smiled at his response.

Louis: You and Louis were shopping when the cute baby clothing caught your eye. “Ah, Louis look at this” you pointed to some pyjamas. Louis smiled at you when you looked at some other baby clothing and toys. “How nice would it be if we could buy that” Louis suddenly said. “What?” you looked confused at him. “I mean, when we have our own baby, how nice would that be” he said to you. “Yes, we can buy some, in advance” you laughed at him. “Do you want to start now, on having kids?” Louis asked. “If you want it” you smiled nervously at him. “I would love to, I want to have as many kids as possible, so we better start now” he smirked at you. “No, not more than 5 and I mean it” you stated seriously. “Alright, alright” Louis said while he gave you in tight hug.

Zayn: You and Zayn were visiting his family when his mum brought the subject kids up. “So, are you already trying for kids or not?” Zayn’s mum asked, and your eyes widen at her forwardness. “Mum, let’s not talk about that” Zayn said while glaring at his mum. “It was just a question, I just wanted to know your stance on having kids” his mum said. “Well, we never really have talked about it, so probably not now” Zayn stood up, to go outside and he grabbed your hand to pull you with him. Now outside Zayn was smoking a cigarette and you just stood there. “Sorry, about the kids thing” Zayn said. “It’s alright, but maybe we should talk about it” you said quietly. “Okay, I just think, it will happen when it is suppose to happen, do you want a baby, like soon?” he said while hugging you from behind. “Yeah, I would like to have a little one” you said a bit scared of Zayn’s reaction. Zayn stayed silence for a bit before he kissed the side of your face. “We can try, I mean, a little one would be such a blessing” you couldn’t stop smiling after Zayn said that.