#7 Rumours

Liam: Today you and Liam went to the pregnancy clinic. When in the evening you were home, Niall called Liam and told him to put him on speaker. "You may need to be a little bit more careful with where you go" Niall spoke. "And why is that?" you said confused. "You were seen outside the pregnancy clinic, I will send you a video, going to hang up now! Bye" Niall said rushing, so he could send you the video. "Liam and his girlfriend were spotted outside a pregnancy clinic. Liam recently said in an interview that maybe in the future there would be kids. But it seems like they are already trying or Y/N is already expecting. Who knows?" "Well as long as they think we are only trying, everything is alright, right?" Liam asked. "I guess" you said a little bit unsure. But it was all washed away when Liam took you in a tight hug.

Niall: The day after the formal dinner party, the articles where everywhere. "Niall Horan and his girlfriend were spotted at a dinner party, his girlfriend Y/N dressed in a tight black dress. You would say that is totally normal, but when you look closer or from a different angle, we see a little bump. Is Niall Horan going to be dad? Or did Y/N just gained some weight? We like to think the first!" Every article was obviously all talking about your bump. "Niall, I shouldn't have worn that dress, this is horrible" you shouted at him. "Like I said, let them talk" Niall said. "You can't seriously think like that, it is literally everywhere! How am I supposed to go on the streets now" you said, already putting scenarios in your head. "Just relax babe, I am taking care of it, I promise, now come here" he said, while opening his arms. You put your arms around his torso and you lay your head on his shoulder. "They will know eventually, this is just a little warming up for them" Niall spoke, kissing your head.

Harry: There were tweets going around from fans who had seen you by the pool. "I am not lying. I swear I saw Harry and Y/N by the pool, and Y/N was going to pull off her shirt but Harry put it down again. And after that they walked away and he put his hands on her stomach. Omg, let her be pregnant!" That was one tweet from a very excited girl, but there were of course also hate tweets. "Interesting how they notice those things, such small things" Harry said. "Yeah, it is almost incredible" you said, with a hint of sarcasm in your voice. Harry laughed and pulled you on top of him. "Although it's true, they don't know for sure. For now it is still our and our families secret and we are going to keep it that way for a little while" he said. You smiled at him and went for a kiss on his lips.

Louis: Later that night you came to the conclusion that not only your sister noticed your bump, but also the media. You were just watching some showbizz news thing, when you saw yourself and Louis on the screen. "Louis and his girlfriend Y/N were seen walking around the park on such a beautiful day as today. But Y/N looks a little bit different. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt and if you look closely, you can clearly see a bump forming. Is there a little Tomlinson on the way?" the presenter said. "Louis, did you hear that?" you asked Louis who just came out of the kitchen. "No, what?" Louis said confused. "They were talking about us and me having a bump and me being pregnant" you said, quickly. "Oh, so not only your sister noticed, are you okay with this going around?" Louis asked you, sitting next to you on the couch. "I mean we can't change it anymore, but I wanted to hide it a little bit longer" you said. "Well, we don't have to say anything about it, we just keep quiet about it" he said, kissing your knuckles.

Zayn: You and Zayn just went out for dinner and when you came out of the restaurant, there was a lot of paparazzi. Zayn pulled you close to his side and managed to get you through the sea of people. You were getting a lot of questions thrown at you which you couldn't ignore. "Are you pregnant? Is there a little one on the way? Did you put on weight?" You an Zayn stayed silent of course, until you were in the car. "I clearly should've thought about the fact that I have a bump" you said frustated. You let out a deep sigh and sunk deeper into the passenger seat. "Hey, it's okay, they are only rumours, we don't have to confirm them, we can still keep it quiet" Zayn said, laying his hand on your thigh and squeezed it.