Chapter 5 Suspicion

-Calienia's P.O.V.-

 "Alright so anything else? Did anyone get any information?" I asked after telling everyone everything Hayato told me.

"The king just kept blabbering about the queen still being gone so we didn't get anything from him." Kankuro said crossing his arm.

"Anna? Janina? Any luck?"

"Sorry, I looked everywhere and Janina fell asleep on the couch..." Anna said a bit tiredly.

"Wooooow, Hayato did the same thing." I said plainly and Janina giggled.

"I guess lazy minds think a like."

I saw Hayato blush slightly but he turned his head away with his hands in his pockets. I was going to come up with new orders for everyone when a castle ninja with purple eyes and white hair ran into the room.

"There are intruders approaching us! Should I call for the army??"

"Crystal, calm down." Hayato said coolly. "How big is the enemy?"

"Three people and a dog, one of them is a girl the rest are male."

"Wait did you say a dog? Did the girl have long hair and was the dog white with brown ears?" Anna asked and the girl named Crystal nodded. "That's Kiba's team."

"Kiba? You mean dog boy from Konoha you've talked so much about?" I asked and she nodded. "Well the more help we have the better. Anna you go give Kiba's team a few orders, Janina you go with her. Kankuro, you and Hayato go try talking to the king again. Me, Gaara, and Suzu will stay here and think of what to do next." 

Everyone nodded and left to their stations to do what they were told.

'This mission is gonna take some time..'

***

It was now night time and the king finally admitted what the queen normally does on a regular basis and this was definitely out of her character. I met Kiba for the first time today along with his team. They seemed nice and were willing to help out. Kiba seemed to be a little TOO nice though..all he's ever done since he got here was flirt with Janina.

She didn't seem to mind at all though. She just sat there and giggled and slept through the other half of it when Kiba thought she was listening. Meanwhile I was piecing together the puzzle we had in front of us. I was just missing a few very important pieces..

I yawned a bit then looked around. It was about 11:32 p.m. Anna, Kankuro, Shino, and Hinata went to bed earlier. Suzu was sleeping next to Akamaru, Kiba was flirting with the sleeping Janina, Gaara was trying to figure things out and Hayato was....Glaring at Kiba?

Curiousity got the best of me and I stood up and went over to Hayato.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you glaring at Kiba?"

"That guy..such a perv.."

"...Heeellooo~ Earth to Hayato." I said waving a hand in front of his face and he snapped out of it and looked at me.

"Huh? What? What do you want?"

"Why are you glaring at Kiba?" I asked there was a long pause in the air.

He took my hand and lead me away from the crowed making me even more curious.

-Gaara's P.O.V.-

I glared at the door as Calienia and Hayato walked out it. Just what was with them anyway? Being all secretive and everything..Calienia just wasn't that type of girl though. She couldn't be cheating on me or even falling for that guy. She just couldn't.. She wouldn't...

Right?

-Calienia's P.O.V.-

"That is so cute!" I yelled happily jumping and Hayato quickly covered my mouth.

"Shhh~ Not so loud!" He yell whispered and I nodded before he moved his hand. "Remember you promised.."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. You two would make a really great couple." I said with a closed eye smile and he smiled back.

"Thanks. We should get some rest now and search again tomorrow."

"...Are you saying this because your tired or lazy?" I asked and he shrugged.

"A bit of both but everyone seems tired."

"Fare enough." I said with a shrug of my own and went back to the room. "Ok everyone, we'll search again tomorrow. let's all get some rest." I said and the remaining people left to go to bed.

Although when I picked up Suzu and went back to our room Gaara gave me a funny look..like..he was disgusted with me or something..

-Third Person's P.O.V.-

SUPER early in the morning Anna sat up from her's and Kankuro's bed and opened her eyes. She stared ahead like a zombie before getting out of bed. She left the room and never came back..

*************************************************************************

I know it's really short but the next chappy will be posted sooner than you think!