Chapter 1 Journey to the Strange Castle

Ok so again congrats JaninaCarvajal the contest winner! This story will be about 10 chapters long so I hope you enjoy them! The next chappy will be more about the castle ninja n stuff, picture to the side is the kanji for castle.

***********************************************************************************************************

 -Calienia's P.O.V.-

I woke up with a yawn. I knew I had to get up but I REALLY didn't want to...

'I wonder what hell is planned for me today...' I thought as I sat up and stretched my arms above my head.

I got up and started getting dressed and ready for the day. I wore my usual ninja outfit and put my hair up in it's usual braid with the knife at the end. I grabbed my ninja tool belt and Kanesada before putting them on and going to find Suzu.

She was taking a nap on her kitty bed in her room and it made me smile seeing her cuddle one of her toys. I bent down to her and shook her lightly.

"Suzu.....Suzu wake up." I said softly.

"Cali-Chan's afraid of tomato's..." Suzu said in her sleep.

'What kind of dream is she having?'

"Let tease her about it and throw em at her face...."

This pissed me off. I grabbed the fur ball by the scruff and tossed her across the room.

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

"MREEEOOOOWR!" Suzu yelled sliding on the rug back in the hall. "WHAT THE?!"

"So you like having dreams about teasing me about my nightmares huh?! I am NOT afraid of fucking tomato's!"

"Cali-Chan calm down! It was only a dream! I can't even remember most of it!"

"RUN FLUFFY RUN!" I yelled taking out my sword with fire in my eyes.

Suzu darted down the hall out the door and I quickly followed while holding my Kanesada in the air.

-Gaara's P.O.V.-

"And your sure of this?" I asked my brother Kankuro and he nodded.

"I'm possitive. People around the beaches of wind country have spotted a giant castle across the sea on an island"

"Has anything from the castle made a move yet?"

"No, as far as anyone knows the castle has been abandoned."

This didn't make sense, there wasn't a sign of even an island being in these coordinates and now one has suddenly appeared with a castle standing on it? I had to see it for myself. I was going to tell Kankuro to gather up some ninja when suddenly...

"I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE YOU FILTHY VERMIN!!!"

"SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!"

Mine and Kankuro's eyes shot over to the door right when Suzu and Calienia burst through the door. I crossed my arms and sighed as they chased each other around me in circles.

"SAVE ME KAZAKAGE-SAMA!!!!"

"DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!!"

I had no idea what Suzu did to make Calienia act this way but I smirked when I came up with my plan. When Calienia came back into view from circling me I grabbed her by the waist and dipped her before kissing her. After a second or two I heard her drop her blade and kiss back.

"Geez...Get a room you two."

I pulled away from the kiss and brought Calienia back to her feet before chuckling. Her face was all red and she looked so cute.