Chapter 3 Things Just Got Worse...

-Calienia's P.O.V.- 

It was night time and we all decided to go to bed. Kankuro and Anna got a separate room and there own bed. Leaving me, Gaara, and Suzu to all share the other room. I still couldn't believe that the ninja here were all break aways like me.

I will do whatever it takes to protect them and there home!

I wore a dark purple undershirt and grey shorts for pj's. Gaara was wearing black boxers and I helped Suzu take off her handkerchief and vest so she could sleep. I crawled in bed with Gaara and laid down after I took my knife out of my hair. 

We slept in the same bed before, it's not like anything had changed....much..Either way I wasn't distracted or disturbed by sleeping in the same bed. Gaara was reading and Suzu slept at the end of our bed.

I sighed thinking about the castle ninja more before I finally fell asleep.

-Third person's P.O.V.-

In the dead of night while everyone was resting, one person remained awake. The evil person who MADE the protective fog disappear. Power was on the mind and evil took place in the heart. Like a shadow it moved through the night. It's goal....the queen.

-Calienia's P.O.V.-

"SOMEONE COME QUICK!!!" I heard someone scream and echo through the castle causing my eyes to shoot open.

I shot out of bed and grabbed my Kanesada before running out of the room leaving Gaara and Suzu behind and to get there own stuff together. I ran into a larger sized room where a few maids were looking around in horror.

"What's going on?!" I questioned.

"We can't find the queen anywhere! We searched the entire castle! She never leaves her bed without breakfast! Ever!" One of the maids yelled.

"Don't worry, we'll find her." I assured. "When was the last time anyone saw her?"

"That would be the king, the queen's younger brother Everest." Hayato said entering the room.

"And where is he?" Gaara said entering all dressed with his gourd.

"He's panicking and worried for his sister."

"May we speak with him please?" I asked and Hayato shook his head.

"Not a good ide-

"Oh come on you noodle head just let them see the king. There trying to help us dummy." Janina said entering the room.

Hayato rolled his eyes and I smiled. Janina was always kinda bright and cheery. I went and got dressed before going to see the king with Gaara and Suzu while Anna and Kankuro went to search the castle for the queen.

***king's quarters***

"It just doesn't make any sense! Why did my sister disappear to?! Our people needs her leadership! She can't go missing! Not at a time like this!" The king rambled on.

"Sir if I may ask....when was the last time you saw your sister?" I asked politely.

"We had dinner, said our good nights and that was it. Same as every night. Now what happened to her?!"

'He's getting on my last nerve...'

"Your highness please calm down. We're not sure where the queen is yet." Janina said and the king sighed.

"Please just find her. We're falling into chaos and our kingdom needs a queen." The king said pleadingly.

The king looked about in his 30's or 40's. He had dark blue hair pulled back in a ponytail and black eyes with tan skin. Kinda like the queen only her hair was snow white and her eyes were a friendly grey color.

"Sir you have my word. We will find your sister. You can count on it." I said to the king.

"Much thanks....who are you again?"

"Calienia Moonsilver, the tides of the Mystery."

The king's eyes widened for a second. Almost like....he knew me somehow from somewhere. It was strange but I shrugged it off. Things just got worse and I had to stay focused.