0.3

My new daddy carried me off to his car, he opened the door and placed me in the backseat. He shut the door and got in the front. "Off to UA!" I shouted. He looked at me through the mirror and then drove off. I watched out the window as he drove past and through Tokyo. I never seen it before, I always stayed in that alleyway and the pipe. "Is your real name Kitten or just a nickname?" Daddy asked me. "I was always called Kitten. Mamma never told me my real name," I told him. He nods. We pull up to a huge place with gates, "I-Is this U-UA?!" I ask him. He hums, "I work here," he told me. I gasp and start to fidget in my seat cause I was excited to get out. "Kitten, chill before you explode." he joked and opened the door. I dashed out and run into his leg, "Ouchie," I whined. He laughed and picked me up, "Come on before my class gets here." he said. I giggled and hugged his neck. "Can I call you daddy?" I ask him. He stops at the entrance of a huge door and looks down at me, "Sure Kitten," he said with a warm smile. I smile and snuggle into him. He continues to walk and we reach a room, he places me down on the huge desk. He sits down on the chair and pulls out two pouches. "Drink it, Kitten. You'll need the energy for my homeroom." he handed me one that he opened. I grab it and start drinking it. Not even a second later, my ears twitch from the sound of a lot of footsteps coming to us. "I see that the spawns are almost here..." He grumbled. How bad could they all be? Daddy stands up when people start to come in. They all didn't notice me or him. "Settle down," he called out. Immediately everyone stopped talking in their seats and stared at me. Some pink girl started to squeal and run to me, out of fear of the creature I jumped onto daddy and started to shake. "That's enough, Mina. Go back to your seat." daddy scolded her. I heard her sigh and walk away. "I-Is it g-gone?" I whisper to him. He hums in response. I latched off of him and hid under his desk and just played with my tail. "Yes Izuku?" I peaked out from under the desk to see who was talking. It was a cute broccoli looking boy, "Who is the l-little g-girl, Sensei?" he asked. I felt daddy pull me out from under the desk and placed me on the desk again. This time I was facing the class. I gave a small wave to them, I was freaking out on the inside. "This is Kitten. She is 3 years old but is extremely intelligent, but I do advise you all to be very easy on her. As from Mina, you all saw how easily she gets scared." he told them. Izuku, I think, raised his hand again. "Yes, Izuku?" daddy sighed. "Whats her quirk? How does she already have it if she's only 3." Izuku asked. Daddy was about to answer but I cut him off. "I w-was born with it. All I know is that I lived longer than you all...I haven't changed at all since 1982." I told them. "1982?!" they all shouted. I groaned and covered my ears from the yelling. "Guys, my ears are sensitive!" I shouted back. "What about your cat side?" I looked over and saw a pikachu being. I squeal and run over to him. I jump on his desk, "Pikachu!" I told him. He turned red and rubbed the back of his head, "T-Thanks?" he said. I sat down his desk. "To answer your question...I don't know either. I guess I was born with it but Mamma never had cat side. All I can remember was that she was really fast and had cool instincts." I answered him. "Enough questions, lets get started." daddy called out. I hopped of the desk and sat down in Pikachu lap. "Oh my name is Denki," he whispered to me. I smiled at him. "If your all done with questions, lets get started..." daddy said, clearly looking tired.

After daddy lecture, a bell rang. Everyone packed up and started to leave. Denki carried me to daddy's desk. He was about to set me down but I latched onto him with my claws. "K-Kitten? Do you not me to p-put you down?" he asked me. I shook my head, I looked at daddy. "Can I pweaseee go with Pikachu?" I begged him. I gave him a cute face to try and let me. He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Fine...But Denki," Daddy said looking him. "If you lose her or if she gets hurt with you. I'll personally kick your ass." he warned not lifting his glare. Pikachu freak-out and quickly nod, "Yes Sensei!" he said and ran out with me in his arms. "Where are weeee goinggg?" I asked him. "We are going to the lunchroom to eat." he answered. I nod and hum a song.