1.2

I finally made it to U.A but the gates were closed...I looked around to see if anyone was watching and jumped the gate. I swiftly ran into the hallways trying not to cause attention to myself, but since there's a child who is running around in the hall with torn and bloodily clothes who looks like a ghost..I would stare too...I heard yelling through the door and smiled. I pushed open the door and everyone when silent. I walk to daddy and smile. "I forgot where the nurses office is.." I told him. He looked down at me and saw his eye twitch.."You forgot the nurses office?....I missed you!" daddy said and he picked me up. Soon everyone came running to us for a hug but they all back away when they saw daddy glare. "What did they do to you?" I heard Izuku ask. I jumped out of daddy arms and walked to him. "They locked me away and chained me down to the floor. I didn't eat the food." I told him honestly. 

Silence...."WHAT?!" they shouted. I cover my ears, "Sorry about us screaming, but you look like shit." KitKat said. I shrug sheepishly, "Are you okay though?" Mina squats down to me. I nod and daddy picked me up, "Are you sure Kitten? Your covered in dried blood and I don't want to guess who's it is." he said. "It's mine and a bit of Dabi since I attacked him one time." I whispered. "Izuku, take her to the nurse's office now," daddy told him. He quickly nods and scoops me out of his arms and into his. On the way there, we got to know each other. "So is your name actually, Kitten?" he questions. I shook my head, "No, it's a nickname. I don't know my real name." I told him. He frowned from my answer, "So are you All Might son? I notice you two spending time together a lot when daddy and me stay in the teacher lounge." I asked him. "It's complicated.." he said and opened the door. Immediately a old nurse came up to us, "Aizawa daughter what did you do to yourself!? Izuku I'll take it from here!" She said and quickly took me away and placed me on a what seemed like a hospital bed. I saw candy on her desk, "Can I have that whole jar?" I point at the gummy bears.