0.5

"Mommy, who is my daddy?" I ask her as she tucked me in bed. She looked at me and frowned, "Your father isn't exactly a good man, Kitten." She told me. I looked at her in the eyes when I asked her my next question, "What was his name?" I ask her tilting my head to the side. She sucked in a breathe, "Um...A-Are you sure my Kitten?" I nod my head quickly. 

"Shigaraki...."

"Kitten?!" I jumped. "Y-yea?" I asked daddy. He gave me a weird look, "I've been calling on you for like a whole minute. You okay?" he asked me. I smiled with my two small fangs showing, "YES!" I shouted. He quickly shh's me and covers my mouth, people were looking at us oddly. "wrg rer!" I muffled out. He took of his hand, "What?" he questioned. "I said, why are we at the mall?" I asked him. "To get you more clothes. And can you try and act like a normal 3 year old?" he asks me. I nod and jump into his hands, "On wards peasant!" I told him. He huffed and we walked into a kids clothing store.

After all that shopping we went home cause a mob of women started to chase me and tried to dress me up. Daddy's apartment was small but cozy. I made friends with his cats, which daddy found very interesting when I started to talk to it. "Kitten, you understand cats?" he asked me hanging up his coat. "Yea, how else do you explain my cat side?" I joked. He chuckled, "I guess your right. Is it okay and safe for me to take a nap? Can I trust you not the burn down the apartment building?" he asked me. I posed in a salute, "Yes sir!" I said in a weird deep voice. He laughed and walked into the hallway. "Guess it's just me and you guys." I said and turned to the cats. Meow, "Ooo, do tell me, Kara" I sat down in front of the cats as they told me stories.