0.9

Beep beep beeeep

"He's awake! Toshinori get up and get the nurse!!" I already knew who that was. Hizashi...I heard shuffling of foot steps. "Ah, Mr. Aizawa! Your awake, good. Let's get the eye socket bandages off." I felt something rip off my eyes and was blinded by the light. I groan, "Oops...Should of counted to 3..." the nurse said. I glare at her while she walked out of the room. I looked over and saw the two idiots. "Are you going to stare at me or help me get out of this hell hole?" I grumbled. "Are you sure? Can you even walk or even see?" Hizashi questioned. I glared at him, "I can see that stupid face of yours clear as day. Now get me out!" I shouted. 

^At U.A^

"Shota about the young girl..." Toshinori started. I turned to him, "We're getting her back. She doesn't even know what they're truly after..." I said. "Then what are they after?" he asked. I sighed, "Her power. Since she was born half cat and has a quirk of immortally. I say her father just wants to use her for his purposes. He knows that no hero would ever harm a child in battle." I told him and walked away. I entered my classroom to only get yelled at by my students. "SENESI WHY ARE'T YOU RESTING?!" I sighed and stood in front of them. "My health doesn't concern you. Now then...The battle just begun for you all-" 

"There's more fighting?!" 

"I thought we all almost died already!?"

"Silence!" I shouted. I took in a breath, "The sports festival is coming and you all will start training. Also, someone please, get Denki out of the ceiling!" I told them. I was fixing to sleep on the ground when Izuku just had to ask something. "Aizawa-senesi...W-what happened t-to Kitten?" he asked. That caused the whole class to go silent. "Yea, i-is she o-okay?" Denki asked. I looked at them, "No, the villains took her with them. Who knows what they are doing to her but all I can say is...The villains are connected to her somehow." I told them. "Oui! What you mean 'somehow'?! FUCKING TELL US!" Bakugo shouted. I sighed and felt a headache come from his yelling. "Her father is All for One. So that means, the sooner we get her back that faster we can take him down. They know that no hero would ever harm a child." I answered. I zipped up my sleeping bag and slept.