"I'm treating you like a child because you acting like one!" He shouted.

"And your acting like my parent! Which you are not!" I screamed.

"If you continue to act like a child I will continue to treat you like one! End of discussion!" he yelled matching my volume. He turned from me like he was going to shrink into his Lab where I was no longer allowed to go.

I grabbed his arm, "No not end of discussion. We need to talk about this now! Why won't you let me leave?! What can be so damn dangerous about the forest and that book that makes you so scared?! What about Bill who is he to you, Why is he so scared of you?!" I shouted gripping his arm hard, "I need answers Ford, that is the least you can do if your going to keep me here!!!"

Ford came reeling back around and in a flash his palm meet with the side of my head, the momentum throwing me off balance in a spin away from it.

The hand that once gripped his arm now impulsive held the side of my face he hit.

I heard the door to the kitchen open, "Dipper?" Stan shouted but it was like he wasn't even there when Ford grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling me to my feet to be face to face with him.

"How the hell do you know Bill Cipher?" He growled.

"What did you do to him?" I answered his question with one of my own, and to add to it. I spit the blood in my mouth at his face.

He laughs, he actually laughed. "What did I do to him? Dipper do you have any idea what that monster is?"

"Don't call him that." I growled but I was getting worried. What did he know about Bill that I didn't.

"Dipper! That man is a monster, He isn't human. He is a dangerous beast. If you ever go near him He will kill you or worse! That's why you're here. That's why I keep you lock up!! It's from him! Don't you understand?!! He's a Monster." He yelled in my face throwing me back.

Landing hard on my feet I put my hand to my neck.

"Ford the only monster here is you." I cried, the slap had brought tears to my eyes.

"Dipper you have no idea how dangerous that man is. Stay away from him."

I steadied myself on my feet and with my new stability I glared all my hatred into him, "Till you tell me why, you can't stop me."

"He's a god Dipper! the God, the one that went mad when you were young, the one that wrecked the whole town! I've seen it! The day me and Mabel went looking for you it meet us and threatened us! Dipper I am not the monster here, I am trying to protect you." his voice had gotten quieter but it still carried the same deadly tone.

"If it's Bill your trying to protect me from, than stop. I don't want or need your protection."

"Dipper, I think you should spend the day in here, in your room." He turned from me, and that is when it was made clear that Mabel and Stan where in the room and had watched most of that go down. Once Fords, turned his back to me Mabel put her hand on my shoulder and turned my face to her.

"Oh... we need to get some ice on that. Come on." she said lightly, taking my arm she led me to our room.

"Mabel-"

"Shhhhh, Don't say anything, moving your face will make it hurt more." She had me sit on my bed while she ran down stairs for some ice and rags.

When she came back up and closed the door we heard our grunkle start talking, though we couldn't make out what it was.

She silently cleaned up my face and place wrapped a bag of ice in a towel ordering me to hold it to my face. When she felt she was done she backed of and sat down on her bed, I could tell she wanted to say something but hadn't found the words yet so we sat in silence.