New Challengers

Sitting with your team in the stands, the match with team JNPR vs BRNZ is underway. Both teams at the moment seem to be at a standstill mostly due to Jaune trying to figure out team attack names. You facepalm at this as members of team BRNZ stare at their opponents in confusion and annoyance.

You: Only Jaune would try to pause a match just to figure out a team attack name.

Yang: Come on its not so bad.

You: Whatever you say Freezerburn.

Yang playfully elbows you in the ribs, looking back down at the arena team BRNZ has finally gotten fed up with waiting on JNPR the monitors zoom in so the audience can hear.

Brawnz: (finally calling out to them) Hey! (Team JNPR looks back with a collective "Huh?") What do you think you're doing!?

Jaune: (as if it's extremely obvious) Trying to have a team meeting, thank you very much!

Nora: Yeah! Team ears only! (points to her own ears to demonstrate)

Brawnz: (looks at his shrugging teammates before he goes back to yelling) WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT!

Jaune: (turning back and screaming even louder) AND WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION! WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THAT!?

Pyrrha: Um, Jaune?

Jaune: (annoyed) Yes, Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: I think that he means that we're all in the middle of a fight.

The sound of the crowds around them come back in full volume as Jaune remembers the real situation.

Jaune: Ugh... (putting his sword up to his forehead in exasperation) Nora, just... hit them with the hammer.

Nora: (gives one more evil smirk) Got it.

Brawnz: Wait, what?!

Before anyone can react, Nora jumps over in front of Team BRNZ, then brings her hammer around to collide with all four screaming fighters as they soar straight into the forcefield surrounding the arena's rim, sliding down to the ground with arms and legs in bent positions they really shouldn't be.

Port: And with that, it appears Team JNPR wins by knockout, literally! ...Can someone go make sure they're okay?

You: (staring at the bodies of team BRNZ limp bodies) Remind me to never make Nora mad, I think she actually broke their legs.

Ty: Seriously is that even legal?

Akio: Thats the Vytal tournament for you, it's a pastime of broken dreams and broken legs.

Port: Team NDGO of Shade is certainly a crowd favorite, but these lovely ladies are going against some of the toughest, testosterone-filled teammates we've seen so far! I'm of course talking about... Team SSSN! Sun Wukong and his team are certainly a force to be reckoned with, and although he'll be representing the Mistral Academy of Haven, I'm sure his friends and family back in Vacuo will be cheering him along!

Team SSSN walks into the center of the field, waving to the cheering crowds as they do so.

Weiss: (cupping her hands to call out) Good luck, Neptune!

Neptune: (his waving continues until he spots his four beautiful opponents, which causes him to develop a confident attitude as he addresses them) Ladies.

You felt a sudden chill in the air, you turned to see Weiss seething as she stands up and points down at the arena.

Weiss: Break his stupid face, NDGO!