My Words

Helllllooo ArmLinks!!!!😁
How are you guys? Hope you doing well 😇. This is second story of mine and it is different from the previous one. If you already read my "It Was Meant To Be" story, you will know. But if you didn't then it's okay. If you want you can read it and if you don't want to then don't. It's up to you.😅
Anyway, before starting the story I just want to clear some facts which are needed for the story. 🌼🌼🌼

1. There will be lots of ships in this story. Like Tannie, Jenkook, Lizkook, Taelice etc. So everybody's wish will be full fill (I hope🙄). And there will not be BangPink ship only, other ships will be also included. So your welcome😁.

Disclaimer: I don't ship anyone. I love to see my favorite idols together only. I respect their privacy and likes. They can like whomever they want. I am always happy for them no matter what.

2. There will be 4 main characters in this. Taehyung, Jennie, Jungkook and Lisa. But others characters will play important role in the story. Every characters have their own cham and importance.

I love all of my characters equally either they are good or bad. As a writer I create all the characters, so all of them are like my babies to me👼🏻.

3. The story will content mature theme and strong language. But it will not content smut. I can't write smut and I don't want to.

The biggest reason of it is my readers. I know most of my reads are under 18 even under 15. So mature theme is enough. I want every age of readers can read it😊.

4. All the characters will represent the role of the characters according to the story line and plot. It's nothing to do with their real personalities.

I just give a face to my characters as dramas or movies have actors in theirs'. I know each and everyone of them are amazing person in real life and I respect them❤.

5. The look of the characters with will be portrait. The introduction picture will describe the look of the characters.

I love all the looks and styles on them. But still I need a fixed look for the characters. So yeah😅.

6. I always give a twist or suspense in the end of the chapter (at least I try to). Who already read my previous story, will know that. If you guys don't like it, you can tell me. I can change it if you want.

I think the suspense in the ending of a chapter beings interest in the story🤗.

7. After in the end of the story, most of you guys will hate me. Like "unnie why you end up them together?" Or "Unnie I think they should end up together" etc. But as I said there will be lots of ships in this and all the ships will be highlighted but I can't end up all the ships together. I mean, I can't give an ending to both Taelice and Lizkook at the same time (it's a example btw🙄).

The ending will be according to the story line. So if your ship doesn't/don't end up together, I am sorry 😔.

So this are all the things I want to tell you before everything. I am super excited but also super nervous, although it's my second story. I hope you guys like the story and show love and support so that I can continue.
Ily 😊💖

If you want you can follow my Instagram. If you have any questions you can dm me, I will love to reply...

I purple you 💜

I purple you 💜