PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Did you fell INLOVE?

Or simply have a simple CRUSH?

With whom?

With a Basketball player? Campus Hearthrob? Cool Dancers? Hot models? Handsome singers? Artist? Intelligent Dean's Lister? Soccer Player? Tennis player? Baseball player?

Or just a simple..

.

.

.

PLAYER???

Men who loves to play. Loves to play womens HEART!

If yes..

Congratulations! Dalaga kana 'te! Hindi kana masyadong inosente. You will surely relate in this story. XD

If no..

Hmmm... Kung ako sayo wag mo nang ituloy pa. Dahil ayoko namang mabahiran ang inosente mong utak nitong puno ng kalokohan kong storya!

Pero kung talagang mapilit ka at hindi mo mapigilan ang sarili mo. Sige na ituloy mo na, malay mo magka-tips kapa. *wink*

--

She's not beautiful.

She's not rich.

She's not popular.

She's not admirable.

She's a NERD.

She's too plain.

There's nothing interesting in her.

In short..

.

.

.

.

.

SHE'S NOTHING!

Then she met 'THIS man. Handsome, popular, Campus crush, Basketball Captain. And who happen to be her hero in those times she need him the most. Pero kung akala niyo na siya yung uri ng hero na mala-knight in shinning armor. Then think again.

Heroes are for those Beautiful Princess but she's not. She's an Ugly Princess, who happen to be the slave of 'THIS man that her heart secretly loving.

Until one day she thought her dreams finally do come true. Na pwede rin palang ma-inlove sa kanya yung lalaking lihim niyang minamahal kahit na hindi siya maganda. Na may tao rin palang kaya siyang mahalin at tanggapin kung ano at sino siya.

Only for her to wake up from that nightmare, that it is very imposible to happen specially to the person like her.

Para lang nitong binuhay ang puso niya para patayin ulit at tapak-tapakan. But because of that, he taught her how to be strong and be wiser.

That cause her to be the...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"UGLY PRINCESS turns to be a PRETTY DEVIL!"

***
Story started: Nov. 24, 2014
HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^______^

-SimplyChristy0818