- - -

"Well, this is my room," said Yao, starting to get nervous. He wasn't sure how Natalya was going to react when either of them entered the room, he just hoped he wont be too.. troublesome. Ivan glanced over at Yao, noticing his nervousness. He sighed a little, reaching over a hand to the door handle. "I'll open the door, da?" 

Yao just nodded, bracing himself. Ivan slowly turned the knob, the door being left a jar for a moment. He couldn't hear anything, or at least nothing too hectic, as he opened up the door as slow as he could. Ivan peeked inside, seeing that the room was mainly trashed, with some clothes and pillows on the floor and desks, pieces of paper scattered around the room, most likely being student time tables and such. Ivan could tell his sister was raging. He saw that at the back of the room stood a small figure huffing heavily, with long, blonde hair that looked to be in a mess. It wore a blue dress with black stockings and shoes.  Belarus seemed like she wore herself out by how angry she got.

Ivan glanced at Yao for a moment then stepped into the room and cleared his throat, "Natalya are y-"

"BROTHER!!!" The girl immediately screamed upon hearing his voice, her body instantly turning to see him. Without letting Ivan reply, she ran up to him and clung onto him, making Ivan flinch and startled. "Brother everything's gone wrong!! You were supposed to be roommates with me!-" she complained as she screamed, trying to keep her grip on the Russian. Meanwhile Ivan was mentally panicking about his sister being so close, knowing it was going to be hard to get her to leave.

"S-sister- I can't be your roommate.." he sighed softly, looking down at her, giving another glance at Yao who walked into the room. Natalya glared at the Chinese boy for a moment, then up at Ivan. "Why not?!"

"Because, you aren't supposed to be in this building-" he said. Yao was picking up a few papers, noticing Ivan's comfortableness. "How.. did you end up in the males' dormitory, aru?" he questioned. Natalya didn't answer, but Ivan could tell she somehow managed to trick the Academy's system in hopes she'd be rooming with him, but to her misfortune that didn't happen.

"Natalya I can't room with you. You are a girl, and you should be in the building across," The Russian said as he was thinking of a way to make Natalya let go of him, the usually feeling of unease that he got from Natalya not going away. "BuT I WANT TO BE YOU BIG BROTHER!!" Natalya screeched. The two guys really didn't want to deal with this. "Sister, please let go. I already have my dorm, and the Academy's staff will soon take you to, maybe, Katyusha?"

"NO! YOU!!"

"But Natalya -"

"What's going on?" a sudden voice spoke, causing the three to change their attention to the door. A brunette boy stood there, holding a phone in one hand and a bag in the other, looking confused about what was happening in the room. "Li(Hong Kong)? Where have you been???" Yao asked in realization. "In the girls' dormitory," he sighed softly, stepping into the room, seeing the messy state that it was in but chose not to say anything about it. "Apparently I got assigned the wrong room, and realized that there was a misplacement of me and..." he trailed off, having gotten a notification from his phone, reading it and placing his bag down before finally looking up to see the three. He spotted natalya, " uh, and her I guess," he said plainly.

Ivan and Yao looked at each other while Nat gave Li a deathly glare, but he paid no attention to it as he was back to using his phone. Ivan then looked down at natalya and sighed softly, grabbing hold of his sister's arms and managing to make her lose her grip on him by pulling her hands off him while she was distracted. "Sister, please, go to administration office and get this sorted out. You will still see me during classes, da?" he said, trying to convince her, but he could tell she wasn't happy with that.

She looked devastated and angry. To just see her brother during classes? She didn't want that. It wasn't good enough. She looked at her brother straight in the eyes which only worsened his feeling of  unease. The stare lasted for a few seconds before the sound of something dropping on the floor was heard. The two turned to the source of the sound, seeing as Li had dropped Natalya's bag  outside the room. "uh, if there's anything missing from the bag, just say later," he said, not knowing what had been happening nor did he really care right now, and went to his bed.

Natalya Looked at him and huffed angrily, jerking her arms back to make Ivan let go, and in a fit, stormed out of the room screaming after picking up her bag and heading to the administration office.

Ivan watched as she left, sighing softly in relief that it was over. Yao was also relieved, but confused. "I did not expect that to work.. if I must be honest."

"I didn't either. She doesn't usually leave like that- but at least she's gone now, da?" Yao just nodded. "Thank you Ivan, sorry you had to be in this situation," he apologized, sighing softly as he continued to clean up. "You need help cleaning?" Ivan asked. "No,  I can do this, you've done enough." Yao smiled slightly, then looked over to the Asian that was sitting on the bed, going through his phone. "Besides, I have  him to help me."

Ivan nodded simple, waving goodbye to the Chinese guy and left the room, another sigh or relief leaving him.

((I, pretty much gave up on this chapter towards the end so at times the characters just feel ooc. enjoy reading.))