could be a little fun with you.

A/N: From here I'm probably gonna keep it to either a character pov's with only a few characters at a time for either plot purposes or ship ones. There will some ships and things I'd be focusing more on (mainly ships I really like and such) so some characters might not be seen often- so I'm sorry if your favoured characters don't show up much.

- - -

Running through one of the dorm hallways was Alfred. His golden locks bouncing in all directions whilst his glasses just barely managed to stay on his face. His jacket lifted from the back at times. A big bright smile on his face as usual.

He was excited. He was pumped. It wasn't very long till he found his room. he took out his key, about to put it into the key hole. But, he realized that the door was already open.

"Huh. Must mean my roomie's already inside!!" He exclaimed to himself happily, though it was rather quiet, almost a whisper for some odd reason.

He opened the door with a big smile on his face, walking in. He as surprised by the size of the room, not expecting anything like this. "Ah, I see you're finally here," an oh-so familiar voice spoke. Alfred whipped his head to his right side, seeing none other than Ivan Braginsky standing there, putting his things away.

"No way! I'm rooming with you?!" Alfred immediately complained. It wasn't that he didn't like the dude, he just never saw anything in him that would make him.. interesting, to him anyways. The guy barely had friends, and didn't talk much either. Whenever he did speak, it always sounded eerie of some sort.

Ivan starred at him. "I know, I was just as devastated to know you were my roommate once I walked in," he replied in his thick Russian accent. This wasn't completely true. While he had somewhat felt the same about the American as the blonde did for him, Ivan had always seen something in this airhead of a guy that he just made him interesting to him in a way. He never acknowledged this, nor does he think of it. It was always something that the loud, obnoxious blonde American would remind him of.

Alfred rolled his eyes and sighed, making his way to his back. "Yo, dude? How did you know I was your roommate??" he asked, unzipping his bag. As he did, he heard the Russian let out a laugh, as if he just said something funny. He looked back, a confused expression on his face "What?? Did I say something funny???"

"Da. That you miss the complete obvious." This answer didn't help Alfred in understanding what was funny. Seeing the American still confused look, Ivan sighed, pointing to his bag. "Your bag, Alfred. Your the only person in this school that would have an American flag print on it. Obvious, da?" Ivan smiled his usual smile, going back to unpacking.

The honey blonde looked at him, then at his bag as he was placing his own things away where they belonged. "So?? Anyone could have a print like that!! I'm not the only one, surely-" He muttered the last part. He was always patriotic of his country, so he couldn't complain much, much to Alfred's disliking. He usually liked have the last say in things.