-Dorm mates-

As the day had gone on, everyone was eventually given their dorm keys and partners. While some knew their dorm mate, others hadn't bothered to fine out yet, or at least not until they meet of course.

- - -

Ivan walked into the dormitory. It was massive and had floors of rooms for each student. The tall Russian hummed to a soft tune he'd learnt from his other sister. His violet eyes scanned the floor he was on, looking for the number 275. Ivan's mind filled with thought about who his dorm mate would be. Maybe it was someone he didn't know, he could make a new friend. And even if it was someone he knew, he hoped maybe he could become closer to them since the guy always had trouble getting close to the people he knew due to his appearance.

Upon pressing the up button on the wall, a door to the elevator opened and he saw a short Japanese boy standing in it. Ivan smiled "Privet, Kiku" he said with his usual sweet smile. "Herro Ivan. Going to your dorm?" the other asked.

With a light nod and smile, pressing a floor number, Ivan asked "Do you know who your dorm mate is?" "I do. Tino, the Finnish boy. We met earlier and we had the same room. He did not come with me though, said he was going to be with some friends" Kiku said as the bell rang and the door opened.

"Ah, I see. I don't know who my roommate will be." He stated.. Kiku nodded, waving to the large Russian before exiting the elevator and disappearing off into the distance. Ivan sighed to himself and leaned against the railing, feeling the elevator lifting up. He waited for a bit, smiling once he reached his floor.

The Russian stepped out, glancing at the other people on the floor before taking out his dorm key. He searched for the door number and once he found his dorm. He thrust the key into the key hole, turning it till he heard a tick. He took it out and turned on the door knob, opening the door.

Looking inside, the room was the size of a normal bedroom with two beds, one on each side of the room. There were two desks, one for each person. The creamy walls had a big square hole which was the window, curtains covering the ends of it. On the beds were bags, which were their luggage.

He walked over to his bag, guessing this was going to be his side of the bedroom. He looked over to the other bed, then the bag. The bag had an American flag print and it didn't take long for him to know exactly who his roommate was going to be. 'So, the American is rooming with me? This year's going to be a long one' he thought to himself.

- - -

"Francis?! You?!" Arthur shouted in disappointment. He stepped into his dorm to find the one and only Frenchman Francis sitting on his bed on his side of the room, unpacking. Francis jerked his head up in surprise towards Arthur once he heard his name "Ah! Mon ami! We are roommates!"

the bushy burrowed guy glared at him as he huffed and sat down on his own bed "Of all people! I had to be stuck with you!" "What? Were you hoping you'd be with Alfred? I could act like him it makes you more comfortable~" He teased, chuckling softly when the Brit turned a shade of red.

"Arthur, maybe it'll be fun to be roommates!"

"I doubt that. Your a no good bloody frog who's only purpose for being around me is to tease me to hell!" he deadpanned, hearing another chuckle escape from the other across to him.

"awe come on, don't be such a grump. I don't only hang around you to tease you. You are my friend, and I like to be around my friends!" he smiled.

Arthur scoffed "If that's so, go be with Antonio or something and just leave me be!" he practically demanded, unzipping his bag to start putting away his things. Francis just shrugged, happily continuing to do the same before the British boy begun talking again.

"Due to the misfortune of us being placed in one room, there are going to be some rules," He said "Don't you dare come to my side and look through things!" "Why? Are you hiding something?~" Francis quickly replied with a wink, making Arthur stumbling on this own words from shock.

"Wha- Idiot! Of course not! I just like my privacy! So respect it!" He glared, unfolding his clothes only to fold them once more, expect more neatly and placing them in his closet. Francis just looked at him confused before smiling and going back to putting away his things.

"oh and, cut it with the teasing would you?? It's bloody annoying and you've been doing it for years! If you are my friend I expect you to treat me like one!" "Oui oui, I understand. But I just like seeing your reaction~ It's adorable~" He purred and just smiled as he was getting his usual death glares from Arthur.

- - -

Laughing from the cafeteria could be heard, the source of the sound coming from none other than Gilbert, Mathias and Alfred. The three had a lot to catch up on and Gilbert had just said a joke which cracked them all up. Around the table sat Mathew, Ludwig, the Italian brothers, Roderich, Michelle and Katsukya.

"Immature" Was all Roderich said, mainly glaring at the three laughing as he took a bite from his sandwich. He sighed, turning to Ludwig "Bruder, who is your roommate?" He asked.Ludwig, turning his blue eyes to focus on the Austrian, sighed and pointed towards Gilbert "He made us roommates. You?" "Antonio..." The other replied, not sounding so happy about it.

"At least that potato bastard is not-a with my fretello" snarled Lovino, growling at Ludwig. The German never really understood why the guy hated him, but he understood how it was to be protective over one's sibling. "Awe, c'mon Lovi! Ludwig isn't so bad to be with, or a bastard! He makes great pota-" "I don't-a care what he makes! He's a fucking bastardo and that's that!" Lovino interrupted angrily.

Before anything else could be said, Alfred started to speak up "Lovino, dude, you gotta chill a little! Ludwig's a good guy, just leave him be" he smiled brightly, earning a nod from both Mathias and Gilbert.

Lovino growled at the blonde and huffed, bitterly going back to chewing on his food."Al, why are you always smiling?" Mathias asked, getting the American's attention "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean even in bad situations your seen smiling- do you just find everything a joy or what???" Alfred shook his head "Nah, I know when to be serious, I do! But, y'know, I'm just the type to look at things in a more positive way! And smiling helps! Right, bro??" he explained as he looked at Matthew.

The Canadian, surprised his brother realized that he was at the table, smiled and nodded "It's a useful skill, and it's annoying too if you've lived with Alfred long enough.." he sighed softly. The Canadian got a tap on the shoulder from behind. Matthew looked over his shoulder, seeing that Michelle was there. "Hey, Matthew? Who's your room mate? I found out Katsukya is mine!" He smiled, pointing to the Ukrainian next to her.

The blonde turned his body to them, shaking his head "I don't. But I hope it's someone that will notice me" he said with a small smile, getting a pat on the shoulder by Katsukya. "I'm sure they will. If your brother is starting to notice you now more that should be good, right?"

Matthew nodded in agreement.

- - -

"Dating?" Emil asked in a bit of disbelief, looking at Tino and Berwald. "When did that start?"

"During the school break actually," Tino smiled a little. You could see the soft blush on his face as Berwald nodded, staying close to the Finnish.

"Well..that leaves only you, Emil," Lukas spoke, making their attention go to him. "Uh..meaning??" "Do be in a relationship. Me and Mathias. Tino and Ber." The Norwegian pointed out bluntly.

"I don't need a relationship, I'm fine being alone." he replied, feeling a hand being placed on his shoulder. "Aw, come on, surely there's someone you'd like to be with. Or at least spend some time" Tino smiled at the other.

Emil shook his head "I'm fine with you guys, and Mr. Puffin." He stated, leaning against a wall. "Anyways, me and Lukas are room mates. Are you two together?" he asked.

Both Tino and Berwald shook their heads "No, I don't know who I'm with," Berwald spoke. "We weren't able to be placed together, but I'm with Kiku."Lukas nodded, along with Emil "You'll have plenty of time to be together this year anyways." "Yeah, we will" they smiled.